Re: [tips_and_tricks] A Public Message From Dennis M. Hinger

  • rosario russell
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 3, 2006
      If this is the same Suzanne Shell I think it is, I too would be wary. Is this the same Suzanne Shell who lives, or who lived not long ago, between Denver and Colorado Springs?

      Russ.

      Moderator/Bear: I believe she did have a Colorado connection although I am not sure where she lived.

      Sent: Tuesday, August 01, 2006 9:30 PM
      Subject: Re: A Public Message From Dennis M. Hinger

      http://www.badadvocates.com/ New site hosted by Go Daddy.

      Now this is my idea for what ever it is worth. Probably not much. Let them get it all up and running with all the horse pucky they want to put on it. Then we contact our respective law enforcement agencies and hammer Go Daddy with complaints from everyone in the groups. Shock and Awe them to death.
      FOR DISTRIBUTION TO ALL GROUPS AND MAILING LIST!