Letter 3176C Response

  • Marc Felder
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 2, 2006

      Any tips on filing a notarized affidavit with County Recorder to make it “evidence” for future proceedings or use it court?

      I filed a 1040 using Pete Hendrickson’s “Cracking the Code” book as a research tool. I don’t wish to debate his methods or ideas, but simply to prepare for the next step in battle. The IRS has my claim for refund of all deposits withheld from 2002, but has been “processing” it for over 120 days. Now comes the 3176 letter with vague threats but no direct specific citation of any law or code that I did not comply with, only a threat that if I don’t “correct” my return, yada, yada… no specifics on what a “correct” return would look like…

      Any links or ideas would be greatly appreciated. Feel free to email me off-group.

      Mf47

      marcfeld@...