A Public Message From Dennis M. Hinger

  • Connecticut DCF Watch
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 2, 2006
      Sent: Tuesday, August 01, 2006 9:30 PM
      Subject: Re: A Public Message From Dennis M. Hinger

      http://www.badadvocates.com/ New site hosted by Go Daddy.

      Now this is my idea for what ever it is worth. Probably not much. Let them get it all up and running with all the horse pucky they want to put on it. Then we contact our respective law enforcement agencies and hammer Go Daddy with complaints from everyone in the groups. Shock and Awe them to death.
      FOR DISTRIBUTION TO ALL GROUPS AND MAILING LIST!

      OK Folks, Enough Is Enough,
      It is time to take a stand and put and end to the attempt to destroy this movement by a small band of AFRA Outcast... Yesterday Corrine Merwin aka "cermerwin" of Havana Florida posted on Suzannes Shells Family Rights Improvement Project that our President Wm. O. Tower of Fair Oaks CA. is "A Wanted Registered Child Molester"... Since this groups messages are open to the public and readable by all, this action offers conclusive proof that the only desire of Ms. Shell and her cohorts only desire is to destroy AFRA and it's top leadership and this movement...
      Let me clarify here that Mr. Tower is in no stretch of the imagination the Billy Ray Tower Corrine Merwin accuses him of being...
      #1. Billy Ray Tower is said to have lived on Stockton Blvd. In Sacramento...
      Mr. Wm. Tower has lived in Fair Oaks CA. Since arriving here with his family from Main several years ago...
      #2. Billy Ray, THIS SEX OFFENDER HAS BEEN IN VIOLATION OF REGISTRATION REQUIREMENTS SINCE 11/18/1997.
      Mr. Wm. Tower lived in Maine with his wife and children at this time...
      #3. Billy Ray is said to be, Date of Birth: 11-07-1945 (60 years of age)
      Sex: MALE
      Height: 5'8"
      Weight: 180
      Eye Color: BROWN
      Hair Color: BROWN
      Ethnicity: WHITE
      Wm. Tower is 53 years of age, Taller, and Heavier with greying black hair...
      #4. The picture displayed looks absolutely nothing like Wm. Tower and there are plenty of pictures of him going around the Internet to show this to anybody wanting real facts and not just out to destroy the credibility of a True leader in this movement...
      The only similarity between Billy Ray Tower and Mr. Wm. O. Tower is that they are both Male and both White...
      How can anybody claiming to be a Professional, certified, knowledgeable and trained FRAI advocate in this movement as does Ms. Shell and her cohorts including but not limited to Corrine Merwin post such damaging tripe on a group who's messages are open to not only the general public, but CPS and the Public Officials we try to work with...
      It is my personal opinion and sincere belief that Ms. Shell reached some kind of a secret plea agreement when she plead and reached a settlement to her UPL charges in CO. and that now her only goal and intention is to completely destroy this movement... Therefore I call on all AFRA Members and persons of integrity to flood Yahoo groups with request to shut down her Family Advocacy Improvement Project Yahoo Group! I also call on all of you to Blackball Suzanne Shell and her cohorts from this movement and all groups and organizations that are a part of it...
      I also wish to insure all of you that legal action and criminal prosecution is already in the works on this the latest action to discredit AFRA and AFRA leadership...
      I know that Ms. Shell will not take this post lightly and will respond by posting stuff she has already threatened to post about me personally... All of her allegations are false and I have long ago replied to her charges with the true and correct version of everything she tried to twist into false allegations against me... So I say go ahead and post is Suzanne I'm sure you can use yet another lawsuit, I can prove beyond a reasonable doubt what I say, but nobody is going to take your word on anything anymore so you better be able to prove every thing you say...
      Suzanne, you are currently throwing another tantrum threatening to get out of this movement if everybody doesn't support you, I say Do It, you are going to need every dime you can scrape together fighting the additional lawsuits currently being prepared...
      Dennis M. Hinger

      Moderator/Bear: If this is the same Suzanne Shell I think it is, I am not surprised to see a post like this come to this group about her. Be wary of her.
    • rosario russell
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 3, 2006
        If this is the same Suzanne Shell I think it is, I too would be wary. Is this the same Suzanne Shell who lives, or who lived not long ago, between Denver and Colorado Springs?

        Russ.

        Moderator/Bear: I believe she did have a Colorado connection although I am not sure where she lived.

        Sent: Tuesday, August 01, 2006 9:30 PM