Re: Rinky Dink Muni Courts

  • Patrick
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 31 7:49 PM

      You might also want to DEMAND from the purported DA, Discovery of the Session Laws, properly enrolled and engrossed and signed by the Governor and recorded with the Secretary of State, [as amended to date (complete with ALL statutes purportedly amending such)] which constitute the substance underlying the purported Code sections you have been charged with.

      As well as all of the RULES/REGULATIONS  that have been PROMULGATED by DMV to give the “force and effect of law” to whatever violation you were charged with and the written statements which were required to be submitted to the Secretary of State.

      As well as DEMAND PROOF that the "court" is ACTUALLY a CONSTITUTION "court of record", that the PROSECUTOR has STANDING to REPRESENT the “people”, that you were LAWFULLY ARRESTED and that all of the PARTIES involved have filed the REQUIRED BONDS and OATHS OF OFFICE.

      And I would inform the ALLEGED “prosecutor” of their OBLIGATIONS to you under the LAW and that they have a DUTY to respond to you.

      And I would STIPULATE that their FAILURE (AKA a “default”) to respond WOULD be used as EVIDENCE in any ensuing LEGAL ACTION.

      Patrick in California

      "If we are strong, our strength will speak for itself. If we are weak, words will be of no help." – John F. Kennedy