Consttutional Crusader

  • lgnb2
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 29, 2006
      I am new to posting anything but I would like to pass the word to
      everyone on this list.

      If you really want to know how to play with these scoundrels and win
      go to: www.theamericanvoiceradio.net
      on the internet. Look up Constitutional Crusader show from 3-5PM
      Pacific Mondays live with repeats at different times.

      He has frustrated judges and attorney generals to no end etc. He
      will help you guys see and find out who you really are and what to do
      about it.
      He can also help you with your problems. Very reasonable guy to deal
      with. Tell him that Leon sent you if you call in to the program.

      It is well worth your 2 hours.

      Thanks

      American Citizen