The Justice Department is demanding your address. We NEED HELP NOW

  • BeFreeNow1@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 5, 2003
      Go to
      Protect Members-http://taxgate.com/protectmembers/

      As Soon As Possible! (Yes, it says, 'Protect Members' - FIND OUT WHY)

      The Justice Dept is DEMANDING your contact information from Taxgate.....
      They MUST not get it! If they do, they may appear at your door within the year.

      Dear Members and Friends of Taxgate,

      This is THE MOST important email we EVER sent out..... AND UNFORTUNATELY ONE OF THE LAST.

      The Taxgate site is being shut down to protect your identity.

      The Justice Department has demanded your contact information from us....

      This is something that must be reversed or the Department of Justice (DOJ) WILL BE shortly at your door. Read on..... THIS TAKES SUBSTANTIAL FUNDS.
      We are SAVING YOU money as we are absorbing the brunt of the trouble.

      Go to http://www.Taxgate.com/protectmembers/
      immediately, you will see the important site we have created to tell you the best solution we have..... you will find what needs to be done NOW. Read it immediately.

      You will thank us for this email. It will prevent unnecessary invasion.

      Please send this to all mailing lists.

      Rick Bryan/Taxgate admin (former)