Re: [tips_and_tricks] family court and help locating a schooling Law.

    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 28 1:26 PM
      On Jul 27, 2006, at 4:23 PM, mike s wrote:

      > I have a court date in family court California on 8/24/2006 regarding a
      > mediators determination which parent will have custody of our
      > kindergarden 5
      > year old during schooling. This was the judges order on 7/3/2006.

      In California, we have the right to rely upon the fact that all
      government employees are subject to their own state's constitutions.
      The constitutions (organic and corporate), along with other
      complementary statutes, show that one may claim certain rights that are
      not subject to arbitrary approval by state employees. This requires
      that the constitution and state laws be taken seriously by those
      wanting to take advantage of these laws in their efforts to remain
      free. Those who desire to be ruled arbitrarily can ignore
      constitutional provisions and hope for the best treatment from those
      determined to rule them.

      CALIFORNIA CONSTITUTION
      ARTICLE 6 JUDICIAL
      SEC. 1. The judicial power of this State is vested in the Supreme
      Court, courts of appeal, and superior courts, all of which are courts
      of record.

      If you read the state constituion, and search for the term "family
      court" you will see that it is NOT FOUND.

      > The judge said

      CALIFORNIA CONSTITUTION
      ARTICLE 6 JUDICIAL
      SEC. 9. The State Bar of California is a public corporation. Every
      person admitted and licensed to practice law in this State is and
      shall be a member of the State Bar except while holding office as a
      judge of a court of record.

      The people are free to waive this requirement any time it suits them.
      They may permit unqualified persons to act as judges (who are then
      known as "arbitrators) and they may waive rights to a court of record.

      > I would appreciate any help in locating a Law that states a child
      > cannot
      > attend 2 kindergarden classes

      Wouldn't a law stopping the unqualified from usurping lawful powers be
      more useful to you? Calif. Const. Art. XX, sec. 3 and B&P Code sec.
      6067.

      In your opinion, are school principals qualified to give legal advice?

      Are you qualifed to claim rights and keep from waiving them?

      I think that the record will show that the child is no longer
      exclusively yours, having somehow been shared with the state through
      some contract containing the signature of one or more of the parents
      (similar to the way the state gets an ownership interest in people's
      cars and trucks). I'm not a parent and so wouldn't have any idea of
      the myriad contracts parents are offered for signing. If no such
      contract exists, maybe only voluntary submission to an inferior
      legislative tribunal is enough to empower the state to lay claim to a
      subject's children.

      Jurisdiction once granted is hard to undo. Rights once waived are hard
      to recover. It is better to say "no" early on in any confrontation.

      Once again, my favorite method is to clear the battlefield of
      contestants by disqualifying as many as I can as early as I can. The
      earliest possible moment to do so is the IMOC (Initial Moment Of
      Confrontation).