FW: Weekly Newsletter And Conference Call Schedule - February 24th

  • C. Sweat
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 4, 2003
      SORCE CONFERENCE CALLS
      From The Staff At
      SOUTHERN OREGON RESOURCE CENTER EDUCATIONAL SERVICES
      C/O 190 Oak St. Suite #2
      541-201-1127 voice
      541-201-1130 fax
      www.sorce190.com
      There is no cost for these weekly free live calls with Gino Casternovia or our other speakers.  Bring your guests, prospects or friends.
      Remember that the education never stops.

      Gino Casternovia and Mark Lyon
      Tuesday, February 25th, 7 – 8 pm PST
      (646) 519-5860
      Pin:  4766#
      TOPIC:  The Right To Travel

      GINO CASTERNOVIA
      Topic: OPEN FORUM
      Wednesday, February 26th, 2 - 3 pm PST
      Phone: (865) 362-4250
      PIN : 7766#
      TOPIC:  The Media Cartel

      Sovereign Tip Of The Week

      Dear Readers,
          Last week we talked about being sovereign (free to travel without a license) on the highways.  What about the car?  If it is registered to the state, then it is owned by the state.  The owner (name on state issued registration) controls the equity (value) which they can buy or sell, but the car itself is titled to the state.  You get a Certificate (copy of original) Of Title.  The following information comes from Burney Brushears, a leader in the freedom movement who has been traveling in place/travel devices (cars) for years without license plates.
          What does this mean to you?  What Burney is telling us is that you can drive a car without plates or registration by following the directions provided.  What you have to decide is if this is what you want to do.  Driving without plates at this point in our country’s history will make you stand out.  I spend a lot of time looking at the back end of cars and I estimate about one in 500 don’t have plates.  This could make the car a target.  Cops are humans who are trained to look for deviant behavior.  We at the SORCE suggest having the car owned by a trust company and you lease the car from the trust.  That way you look like everyone else on the road.  Our goal is to get to where we are going with as few hassles as possible.  The last thing you want to do while traveling is turn every trip into a mini-seminar where you are educating officers around your area.  When we have enough sovereigns out there ready to take a stand, then I will be among the first to drive a car without plates.
          You have to make your own choice based upon what is best for you.  In order to be sovereign on the road you cannot have a license AND you cannot own the car in your name.  What strategy you choose to use is up to you.  For more information give us a call at 888-286-2226.
      Warm Wishes and Happy Motoring.
      Sovereign On The Road,
      Sam

      Burney Brushears on traveling in a car with NO LICENSE PLATES.  Burney can be reached at www.roc-grp.org
      Special Feature #2 - Withdrawing an automobile out of commerce
      We can show a long record of success in traveling without state plates as long as one has the original Manufacturers Certificate of Origin on a Motor Vehicle [MCO].  You can only get the original MCO when you buy the automobile brand new, with no lien.  What is less well known is how to travel without plates on a used automobile.  According to one policeman, there are several things that meet the same test as a state-issued plate on the rear bumper.  One, of course, is the
      state license plate.  Another is the MCO.  A third is a certificate of salvage.  What the alternatives to the state plate have in common is that they show that the state has no legal claim over the automobile.  Another way to remove the ownership out of the state's control and return the control to yourself is to use our old friends "rescission of contract" and "release of
      appointment."  Because the title for the automobile is being held in a state trust, we must rescind the contract that places the auto in their trust, release the trustee out of his authority, declare the use of the automobile to be private, rather than commercial, and then put the various state agencies on notice that any violations of our right of free passage will be vigorously defended in court.  We ask for a copy of the MCO that the state has on microfiche, and because it is now the best evidence (the state having shredded the original), we ask them to stamp the document "ORIGINAL", and file the copy.
      We then prepare a precisely-worded affidavit stating that the automobile is being withdrawn out of state trusteeship, and will henceforth be used under the family automobile doctrine [citing the court case] as private, household goods [cite the state constitution section, if you have one] and not as commercial property [citing UCC 9-102, with note that the accompanying court case applies to the prior law, UCC 9-109].  The decision of the United States District Court in the following case shows how we can declare the use of our property as being either private or commercial.  There does not appear to be any statutory authority for any government body to arbitrarily decide FOR us how our property is classified.
      ***********************
       IN RE BARNES
      United States District Court, D Maine  September 15, 1972

      Bankruptcy No. BK 72-129ND, No. EK 72-13OND
      [ 9109]   Consumer goods - automobile for transportation to and from work.  The use of a vehicle by its owner for purposes of traveling to and from his employment is a personal, as opposed to a business use, as that term is used in UCC § 9-109(l), and the vehicle will be classified as consumer goods rather than equipment.  The phraseology of § 9-109(2) defining equipment as goods used or bought for use primarily in business seems to contemplate a distinction between the use of collateral "in business" and the mere use of the collateral for some commercial, economic or income-producing purpose by one not engaged "in business."

      [9109, - 9401] Classification of goods - effect of changed use of collateral after security interest attached.  Where a debtor buys goods primarily for a personal use, but thereafter actually uses the goods primarily "in business," UCC § 9-109(l) and (2) would seem to require a dual classification of the collateral, if not an inconsistent one, as both consumer goods and equipment.  Upon such classification turn important commercial and legal decisions, such as the necessity and place for filing a financing statement to perfect a security interest in the collateral. The more appropriate juncture at which to test
      the actual use to which the collateral is put is at or as near as may be to the time when the security interest attached.

      Approached in this fashion, subsections (1) and (2) of § 9-109 do not result in dual or inconsistent classifications of the collateral. This is in accordance with § 9-401(3) regarding the duration of an effective filing even though the use of the collateral is changed after the original filing. Thus, where a debtor bad purchased a truck originally for transportation to and from work, which was therefore "consumer goods" at the time the security interest attached, even though he later used it in his business so it would have qualified as "equipment," for filing purposes, the equipment remained consumer goods and a financing statement filed in the local filing office designated by Maine § 9-401 (1) (a) was effective to perfect the creditor's security interest.  UCC Sections Cited: § 9-109 (1), (2), § 9-401 (1) (a), (3).

      CONRAD K. CYR,  Referee in Bankruptcy. The Aroostook Trust Company seeks to reclaim two vehicles on the strength of its purchase money security interests.  Financing statements were filed by the bank with the office of the clerk of the Town of Mars Hill, the municipality of the bankrupts' residence. The trustee in bankruptcy opposes the reclamation of one of the vehicles, a 1970 Ford 1/2 ton pick-up truck, on the ground that the purchase money security interest is unperfected for failure to file a financing statement in the office of the Secretary of State. (1) Fn (1) See 11 MRSA § 9-401 (1) (c). See also In re Morton, 9 UCC Rep 1147 (D Me 1971).  The appropriate filing place turns upon the classification of the collateral as consumer goods or equipment. The Uniform Commercial Code classifies goods as consumer goods  ". . . if they are used or bought for use primarily for personal, family or household purposes. (2) The thrust of the bankrupt's testimony was that the pick-up truck was used "50% anyway" for "business purposes," primarily for transporting machinery and equipment to and from nearby cemeteries which he was responsible for maintaining.  He was reimbursed for his fuel costs by the Town of Mars Hill.  In addition, the bankrupt used this vehicle to deliver inventory from wholesalers to the retail ski shop which he operated during the winter months immediately preceding his adjudication in bankruptcy.  Despite its imprecision the bankrupt's testimony tends to substantiate the contention of the trustee in bankruptcy that the primary use to which this vehicle was put was not in the nature of a personal, family or household purpose.  But the rights of the parties here do not appear to turn upon the actual use to which the vehicle was devoted.  Collateral is to be classified as "consumer goods" if it is "used or bought for use" primarily for personal, family or household purposes.  The bankrupt testified unequivocally that he bought this vehicle to provide himself with a means of travel to and from his work as an employee of the Town of Mars Hill, prior to the time he undertook the additional responsibility of cemetery maintenance.  It is the court's opinion that the use of a vehicle by its owner for purposes of traveling to and from his employment is a "personal," as opposed to a business use, as that term is used in UCC § 9-109 (1).  The phraseology of UCC § 9-109 (2), defining "equipment" as goods used or bought for use primarily "in business" seems to contemplate a distinction between the use of collateral "in business," and the mere use of the collateral for some commercial, economic or income-producing purpose by one not engaged "in business."
      The problem is not so easily resolved, however. Section 9-109 (2) defines "equipment" as goods ". . . used or bought for use primarily in business . . . ." Where the debtor buys goods primarily for a personal use, but thereafter actually uses the goods primarily "in business," subsections (1) and (2) of §9-109 would seem to require a dual classification of the collateral, if not an inconsistent one.  Upon such classification turn important commercial and legal decisions, such as the necessity and
      place for filing a financing statement to perfect a security interest in the collateral.  Fn (2) 11 MRSA § 9-109(1).  __________________________
        NOTE:  The DMV does not register "consumer goods".  There is no requirement to register property of this description with the DMV.
                       EXAMPLE OF COMPATIBLE STATE VEHICLE CODES
       CALIFORNIA VEHICLE CODE SECTION 15210 - 15210(i)(4)   "In the absence of a federal definition, existing  definitions under this code shall apply."
      NOTE:  There IS a federal definition for "vehicle," "driver," and so forth, so the federal definitions stand as state law.

      News Items

      Always feel free to forward any or all of these articles to family and friends.  Email SORCE190@... if you want to get on or off our Newsletter List, or if you have news items of interest to share.  This is a free service.  If you can’t get to these links by clicking on them, copy and paste them into your web browser.

      Jon Rappaport has written this article to show how vaccination programs can be used as population control:
      http://www.stratiawire.com/article.asp?id=933
      ======================================================================================================================
      The new American gulag: Hastert & Delay tighten control of the House
      By DOUG THOMPSON
      Jan 12, 2003, 23:00
      http://www.capitolhillblue.com/artman/publish/article_1519.shtml
      To read the Article below (and others in this series) click on the link, then find the article on the left side of the home page:
      The Overthrow Of The American Republic
      Part 28
      The Bush/Blair Bribery Affair
      skolnick@...
      www.skolnicksreport.com <http://www.skolnicksreport.com>
      2-21-3
      ======================================================================================================================
      Washington employs fear and panic as instruments of war
      By Bill Vann
      http://www.wsws.org/articles/2003/feb2003/terr-f14.shtml
      >From The Liberty Committee:
      February 21, 2003

      We, as a nation, hit the national debt limit of $6.4 trillion yesterday.  Just last
      June, Congress raised the national debt limit from $5.95 trillion to the present
      $6.4 trillion and it will likely raise the debt limit again within the next week.

      Even though we are falling deeper into the dungeon of debt, we can find comfort in
      knowing that our U.S. senators will be relaxing in a new, luxurious health spa
      equipped with steam rooms and saunas, massage and sleeping rooms, and top-quality
      workout equipment.  The new spa is open to U.S. senators only.  The cost of this new
      facility to the taxpayers is a secret.  The full story, as reported by The Hill on
      February 12, 2003, can be read at http://www.thehill.com/news/021303/luxury.aspx

      As we fall deeper into debt, we can also take comfort in knowing that an increasing
      number of bureaucrats in Washington have the latest Inside-the-Beltway status
      symbol: personal protective details.  The cost to the taxpayers is unknown.  The
      full story, as reported by WorldNetDaily on February 15, 2003 can be read at
      http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=31030

      You might have missed these items.  As always, you can express your opinion to your
      congressional delegation by using "Write to Congress" at
      http://www.thelibertycommittee.org

      Kent Snyder
      The Liberty Committee
      http://www.thelibertycommittee.org

      ======================================================================================================================
      It'll be like invading Hiroshima at ground zero
      by William Thomas Friday February 14, 2003 at 10:52 PM
      American and British troops entering Iraq should bandage all cuts, keep their overheated rubber suits zipped tight, and stop breathing. It is dust, not bullets, that will likely pose the most lethal consequences to their invasion of Iraq.
      http://vancouver.indymedia.org/news/2003/02/32502.php
      A Brief Analysis of the Domestic Security Enhancement Act 2003

      Also Known as Patriot Act II

      By Alex Jones
      http://www.infowars.com
      When you click on the link, you will see the article on the Analysis of The Secret Patriot Act II on the right side of the home page.
      Humor for the week:
      Want to see the governments latest efforts at spying on you?  This entails tracking every mouse movement on your computer.
      http://users.chartertn.net/tonytemplin/FBI_eyes/