Your Internet Service Provider may be violating your freedom of speech.

  • johnperna <johnperna@compuzone.net>
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 4, 2003
      Your Internet Service Provider may be violating your freedom of
      speech.
      For the last week I have had to repeatedly send the same messages,
      and use tactics involving web site based addresses to get them out.
      My Internet Service Provider has ADMITTED TO the details in the
      following message,
      and says that they have no other choice but to follow
      the "guidelines".
      Your Internet Service Provider may be violating your freedom of
      speech.

      Since the Passage of the Homeland Security law,
      MANY of my political adversaries have disappeared from the internet.
      Am I pleased?
      ABSOLUTELY NOT!
      Our freedom of speech is being taken away.

      My own ISP has told me that they have been provided with long lists
      of numerous domains that have already been "blacklisted".

      Most of the Internet Service Providers are now using a program
      which "filters out" certain emails. Those who send the emails;
      which are not being delivered,
      ARE NOT GETTING AN ERROR MESSAGE,
      TO ADVISE THEM THAT THEIR MESSAGE WAS NOT DELIVERED.
      These messages are simply "black holed".

      This program; which "filters out" certain emails, is allegedly
      to "protect" us from things such as spam, adult content, viruses,
      and "hate speech", etc.
      Who decides which "speech" is allowable?????
      The "Thought Police" are here now.
      I have repeatedly tested this program, by sending VERY SMALL
      political messages, TO ONE SINGLE RECIPIENT, who is a close friend.
      The messages had no "adult content", no virus, and had nothing that
      could remotely be called "hate speech".
      MANY OF These messages WERE NOT DELIVERED.

      My own Internet Service Provider has told me that the program;
      which "filters out" certain emails, was developed using guidelines
      from the Department of Homeland Security. At the same time, the
      Internet Service Provider is now being told that they are now
      regulated by the Federal Communications Commission; which in turn,
      receives guidelines from the Department of Homeland Security. OF
      COURSE there is not legitimate justification for Federal
      Communications Commission regulation of the internet; since it does
      not use shared air ways.
      "Surveillance" of the internet is not new.
      Visit:
      http://www.dojgov.net/USDOJ_Carnivore_Scam.htm

      To read e-mail the FBI can order an Internet Service Provider to
      place a special monitoring computer called Carnivore (now renamed
      Data Collection System 1000) on its network servers. The FBI can then
      select the e-mail of surveillance targets for capture and storage.
      Not content with this device, the FBI now seeks to expand its
      surveillance capability to the entire Internet.

      "Surveillance" has now been upgraded to include actual censorship.
      Visit:
      http://www.cnet.com/software/0-8888-8-20662057-1.html
      and:
      http://www.cdt.org/speech/

      It is time to update a famous quote from Rev. Martin Niemoller
      Rev. Martin Niemoller, commenting on events in Germany 1933-1939 said:

      "In Germany, they came first for the Communists,
      and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a Communist.
      Then they came for the Jews,
      and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a Jew.
      Then they came for the Trade Unionists,
      and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a Trade Unionist.
      Then they came for the Catholics, and
      I didn't speak up because I was a Protestant.
      Then they came for me, and by that time, no one was left to
      speak up." -- Rev. Dr. Martin Niemoeller, July 1,
      1937; arrested by the Third Reich
      An update of this concept, with the United States in mind, would go
      like this:

      "First they burned the house of the Symbionese Liberation Army and
      killed all of their members. Most of us did not object because we did
      not believe in the same things as the Symbionese Liberation Army.

      Then they dropped a bomb on the building of the Philadelphia MOVE
      group, and destroyed two city blocks, and killed 11 members. Most of
      us did not object because we did not believe in the same things as
      the MOVE group.

      Then they burned the house of Gordon Kahl, a tax protester, and
      killed him. Most of us did not object because we did not believe in
      the same things as Gordon Kahl.

      Then they burned the house of Robert Matthews, leader of "The Order,"
      and killed him. Most of us did not object because we did not believe
      in the same things as Robert Matthews.

      Then they conducted a siege and a raid of 80-member Covenant of the
      Sword and Arm of the Lord religious group. Most of us did not object
      because we did not believe in the same things as the Covenant of the
      Sword and Arm of the Lord.

      Then they conducted a siege and a raid of Randy Weaver's family, and
      killed or wounded nearly everyone present; even including a baby and
      the dog. Many of us did not object because we did not believe in the
      same things as Randy Weaver's family.

      Then they burned the church of the Branch Davidians and killed nearly
      all of them. A few of us did not object because we did not believe in
      the same things as the Branch Davidians

      And then they kidnapped Elian Gonzalez ..."

      John Perna April 22, 2000

      "An evil exists that threatens every man, woman,
      and child of this great nation.
      We must take steps to ensure our domestic security and protect our
      homeland."

      - Adolf Hitler, proposing the creation of the Gestapo in Nazi
      Germany.

      Sound familiar?
      America, you better pull yer head out...........

      Memorize this:
      Homeland Security=Gestapo
      Homeland Security=Gestapo
      Homeland Security=Gestapo
      Homeland Security=Gestapo
      Homeland Security=Gestapo
      Homeland Security=Gestapo

      Constitutional rights:

      Freedom of religion
      Freedom of speech
      Freedom of assembly
      The right to keep and bear arms.

      Are NOT dependent on which religion or ideology someone
      believes. If one group can be liquidated, it will just be a matter of
      time before they get around YOU.

      THIS MESSAGE ALSO WILL BE A TEST OF MY ISP TO BE CERTAIN THAT MY
      FREEDOM OF SPEECH IS NOT BEING LIMITED, AND MY CIVIL RIGHTS ARE NOT
      BEING VIOLATED.

      The internet has the capacity to defend itself... for the time being.
      It would be wise to send test messages, to close friends, to
      determine if your FREEDOM OF SPEECH IS BEING LIMITED.
      If you find that your FREEDOM OF SPEECH IS BEING LIMITED,
      change your Internet Service Provider at once.

      I suggest that, within the next few days, you visit
      http://www.1smartISP.net

      to learn about ISP access that is respectful of freedom of speech.
      This site is currently under construction.