Failure to Respond

  • frances jo
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 7, 2006
      Add the word "timely to your response.

      --
      When a man who is honestly mistaken hears the truth, he will either
      quit being mistaken, or cease to be honest. --Unknown

      "If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude
      better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace;
      We ask not your counsels or your arms; Crouch down and lick the hands
      which feed you; May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity
      forget that ye were our countrymen." -- Samuel Adams