Re: [tips_and_tricks] Help ... Fwd: [Cornforth-Strategies] Failure to Respond to Request to Admit

  • Sky Pirate
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 7, 2006
      All discovery is an equitable proceeding, and under equity there are hardly any latches, they are putting you under some statutory rule, which when equitable relief is plea, fairness and justice should prevail. As you are not trained it law they can't hold you to the same standards, ask for a hearing on the evidence, without the chance to cross examine you will be denied "DUE PROCESS".
      Greg
      Skypirate
      From: s as <shibumi_o3@...>
      Date: Fri, 7 Jul 2006 09:18:18 -0700 (PDT)

      Opposing counsel filed a Request to Admit and I missed the response date by 2 months.

      Is there any avenue for recovery as I am now facing a Summary Motion for Judgement and seem to have no defense open to me as the Requests to Admit are all deemed to have been admitted to me.

      Any advice or avenues I can take??
      http://mail.yahoo.com