Re: Fw: Re: [tips_and_tricks] Immigration Forms - US citizen vs. Citizen of the United States of America (One of we the people)

  • one
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 5, 2006
      I have seen cited from Bouvier's 8th edition that a US Citizen is a
      citizen of Virgin Islands.
      I wonder if anyone has searched for the authority by which US Citizen
      was entered on the forms.
    • mn_chicago
      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 5, 2006
        There are two types of citizenship.

        1. Constitutional Citizenship, with sovereign status, hardly
        applicable to anyone, these days. Spelled with a capital "C."

        2. Congress created a corporate fiction, via Art 1, sec 8, cl 17,
        and chose to call it the "United States," over which it has plenary
        power. Its citizens, spelled with a small "c," are pretty much
        subjects, literally subject to the 66 million, plus, statutes by
        which they must abide.

        Anyone who contracts to receive "benefits" from that corporate
        "United States," automatically becomes a "citizen of the United
        States." Therein begins all one's statutory problems.

        What kind of contracts?

        Birth certificate, SS#, voter registration card, driver's license,
        and one of the most insidious, the bank signature card. Once you
        sign the latter, you have enterend into a contract that makes you
        a party to all rules and regulations of the Treasuty Dept.

        Just my POV.
      • Phil Patana

          Message 4 of 6 , Jul 6, 2006
            OK group, I appreciate the below information, as this is correct.  But the question is, what do we do about it?  Do we cancel any and all illegal contracts?  That's right, these are illegal, because we did not have a meeting of the minds.  Or, do we make them prove everything...................prove that I'm a US citizen.  Prove that I have a driver's licence.  Prove that I have a SS card.  Prove that what you say is my signature, is, in fact, my signature.  We are not defeated by these so called contracts.  The courts, local, state, and federal gov't never question me when I show up to answer for the legal fiction.  Why would they?  They never make me prove who I am when completing a tax return, they never quesiton who I am when registering any information. Why is this?  Because they enjoy my labor, and the debt I suppply back to them.  Keep up the good work and information.  Remember, offer solutions to these issues.

            Moisha

            mn_chicago <mn_chicago@...> wrote:
[...]

            http://mail.yahoo.com

          • mn_chicago
            Message 5 of 6 , Jul 6, 2006
              No. Your idea of what constitutes a contract and the gov't's idea
              are somewhat different. The biggest major difference is that at
              least you would act honorably.

              Let's take the worst kind of gov't contract...the bank signature
              card.

              "The undersigned does hereby agree to abide by all the Rules of the
              Bank."

              Seems innouous enough, does it not? But wait!

              ALL the Rules? Yes, all the rules. That means you just signed on
              to abiding by all the rules of the Secretary of Treasury, an
              engrafted agreement. And yes, all of Title 26, the tax code, is a
              part of them rules.

              What did you get for consideration? Gov't benefits, such as they
              are.

              Consideration given. Valid contract. Nothing illegal here.

              You didn't have a meeting of the minds? Are you goofy?! What kind
              of contract would THAT be? (I told you you would be honorable.)

              Driver's license? You signed, willingly, knowingly, and
              intentionally. Consideration? You have privileges, and you are also
              responsible for all the fines that go with your privileges.

              Sounds valid to me. And not at all illegal.

              Voter registration card? "Sign here, please." "Sure."

              Make them prove you are a US citizen? For sure you are a citizen of
              the fictional "United States." That's citizen, with a small "c," aka
              a subject. They don't need to prove anything. You have been leaving
              your signature all over the place. Want proof?

              You think you are not defeated in these contracts? You might want to
              rethink that thought.

              And when you show up and announce yourself in court? You just agreed
              to the court's jurisdiction, yet another contract. While in court,
              and all court operate under contract law, per UCC, do not argue any
              Constitutional issues. The Bill of Rights cannot abridge any
              contracts.

              Don't argue how unfair it may seem. Unfairness is not a part of
              any contract, so it does not apply. A contract is a contract. The
              only things that matter are the terms of the contract. Nothing else,
              nothing else applies.

              Ask Irwin Schiff. Oh, wait. He's in jail. Know why? He failed to
              undertand his contractual obligations, as explained above. He
              argued Constitutional issues, issues of unfairness. I warned you,
              they don't apply. You do not want to become a cell mate, do you?

              Prove who you are when you sign a tax form? You are signing it under
              penalty of perjury. It had better be you. That, by the way, is yet
              another contract you signed willingly, knowingly, and intentionally.

              Solutions?

              Good idea.

              Get rid of all bank signature cards. Get rid of your driver's
              license. Don't sign any more W-4s. Stop voting.

              Of course, there are a few apparent problems with these tactics.

              You have to know how to say no.

              Send a Notice to the bank(s) rescinding your signature. Deny you
              are a party to any implied contracts in the signing. Make it in the
              form of an affidavit.

              Need to sign another form or open a new account? Cross out any
              damning agreements. Write "Without Prejudice" over your signature,
              and make it overlap in case of an "accidental erasure."

              These gov't contracts are "unconditional." When you sign "Without
              Prejudice" over your signature, you are imposing a "condition,"
              your reservation of rights. When you impose a condition on an
              unconditional contract, it becomes dead in law.

              "Without Prejudice," the UCC 1-308 remedy. Don't leave home without
              it.

              A W-4? Sign it "Without Prejudice." That'll put the brakes on the
              IRS leeches.

              Just a few thoughts.