Re: [tips_and_tricks] Immigration Forms - US citizen vs. Citizen of the United States of America (One of we the people)

  • Joy Metcalf
    Message 1 of 8 , Jul 2, 2006
      The presumption is that you are a citizen of the UNITED STATES, unless you declare otherwise.  Any time you sign something "under penalty of perjury" you are so declaring.  If you sign "under penalty of perjury under the laws of the United States of Ameria" you are declaring yourself a sovereign Citizen of the USA.  For more information and to clear up some of the many misconceptions, read US of A vs US.  You can order it on (what else) www.usofavus.com.
      Eric Williams has some great stuff to say, but I think these folks, with their detailed analysis, are the closest I've come to understanding exactly what's going on.

      This book should be on everyone's reading list.

      At 03:41 PM 7/2/2006 -0700, you wrote:

      Adhesion contracts are a figment of our imaginations.  You cannot accidentally give up your sovereignty.  It must be a knowing, willing and explicit act just as the immigrants do when they become 2nd class 14th Amendment citizens. Go to www.rbnlive.com and listen to Eric Williams' archives.  It'll clear any remaining cobwebs that may be interfering with the simplicity of the origin of our sovereignty.

      Joy Metcalf   rosawoodsii@...

      "Where liberty dwells, there is my country."
       -- Benjamin Franklin (letter to Benjamin Vaughn, 14 March 1783)