Re: [tips_and_tricks] Immigration Forms - US citizen vs. Citizen of the United States of America (One of we the people)

  • Phil Patana
    Message 1 of 8 , Jul 2, 2006
      Adhesion contracts are a figment of our imaginations.  You cannot accidentally give up your sovereignty.  It must be a knowing, willing and explicit act just as the immigrants do when they become 2nd class 14th Amendment citizens. Go to www.rbnlive.com and listen to Eric Williams' archives.  It'll clear any remaining cobwebs that may be interfering with the simplicity of the origin of our sovereignty.

      Steve <svanos2@...> wrote:
      Dave,

      Have you cancelled your social insecurity number? Have you cancelled
      your voter registration? Have you rescinded your birth certificate? If
      you haven't at least done all of these, then why are you worried about
      that checkbox on citizenship? Also, in doing what you want to do, you
      are asking for a benefit and 'they' still consider you a corporate
      citizen whether you do or not. If you want something from them, you
      will have to play in their ball park - sad but true and that's the way
      it is.
      Steve
      David E. Wolfensperger wrote:

      > Hello all:
      >
      > Thank you all for your fine discourse.
      >
      > I have a question that I hope someone can answer:
      >
      > I will be marrying a fine lady in the Philippines this August. I love
      > this woman and want her to be here with me. I have a concern about
      > the forms which are necessary to bring my new bride here to Ohio. The

    • Joy Metcalf
      Message 2 of 8 , Jul 2, 2006
        The presumption is that you are a citizen of the UNITED STATES, unless you declare otherwise.  Any time you sign something "under penalty of perjury" you are so declaring.  If you sign "under penalty of perjury under the laws of the United States of Ameria" you are declaring yourself a sovereign Citizen of the USA.  For more information and to clear up some of the many misconceptions, read US of A vs US.  You can order it on (what else) www.usofavus.com.
        Eric Williams has some great stuff to say, but I think these folks, with their detailed analysis, are the closest I've come to understanding exactly what's going on.

        This book should be on everyone's reading list.

        At 03:41 PM 7/2/2006 -0700, you wrote:

        Adhesion contracts are a figment of our imaginations.  You cannot accidentally give up your sovereignty.  It must be a knowing, willing and explicit act just as the immigrants do when they become 2nd class 14th Amendment citizens. Go to www.rbnlive.com and listen to Eric Williams' archives.  It'll clear any remaining cobwebs that may be interfering with the simplicity of the origin of our sovereignty.

        Joy Metcalf   rosawoodsii@...

        "Where liberty dwells, there is my country."
         -- Benjamin Franklin (letter to Benjamin Vaughn, 14 March 1783)