RE: Immigration Forms - US citizen vs. Citizen of the United States of America

  • Candi
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 2, 2006
      Hi Dave,

      If I were you (and this is what I would do and I'm only making a
      friendly suggestion: no legal advise given), I would create a
      declaration/notice of status. Declare yourself a Citizen of the United
      States of America and a Citizen of _________ state (dejure).

      You have to add the description of time and place "On this ___day of
      July in the year 2006 at ________ County in the dejure _________ state
      etc.

      and get it notarized and then get it recorded into the county record
      and pull several copies out. Email me if your recorder won't allow
      these types of recordings. I will give you some tips.

      Take one of the recorded copies to the agency, cross out US Citizen
      and put in Citizen of the United States of America and attach your
      recorded declaration to the form you are filing.

      Do you understand the difference between the US and the USofA? I'd get
      some knowledge under my belt if I were you.

      Candi
    • one
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 3, 2006
        If you do not date matter as In the X year of our Lord and the Xth of
        the Independence of the USA, then what connects your court time to
        constitutional time ?
        2006 means statutory time.