Re: [tips_and_tricks] Fw: Immigration Forms - US citizen vs. Citizen of the United States of America (One of we the people)

  • Steve
    Message 1 of 8 , Jul 2, 2006
      Dave,

      I can help you with this and I am here in Ohio (Cincinnati). My wife is
      from the Ukraine. Please find out if the US Embassy in the Phillipines
      will allow you to do what is called a 'Direct Consular Filing' without
      you living there for the previous 6 months.

      Also, I owe it to you to ask you these questions - are you aware that
      more 'scams' happen with men marrying Phillipino women than from about
      any other country. These 'scams' can be intentional or
      non-intentional. I'd have to talk to you to explain this. Are you
      SURE about this woman???? Are you SURE that her expectations and plans
      after she gets here align perfectly with yours? Are you aware that you
      will have to sign an affidavit that promises to support her (or payback
      the US government if she ends up on welfare) for her to come here? Do
      you plan to have children? etc etc

      You REALLY need to be VERY careful.

      Steve (513-207-5667)
      David E. Wolfensperger wrote:

      > Hello all:
      >
      > Thank you all for your fine discourse.
      >
      > I have a question that I hope someone can answer:
      >
      > I will be marrying a fine lady in the Philippines this August. I love
      > this woman and want her to be here with me. I have a concern about
      > the forms which are necessary to bring my new bride here to Ohio. The
    • Phil Patana
      Message 2 of 8 , Jul 2, 2006
        Adhesion contracts are a figment of our imaginations.  You cannot accidentally give up your sovereignty.  It must be a knowing, willing and explicit act just as the immigrants do when they become 2nd class 14th Amendment citizens. Go to www.rbnlive.com and listen to Eric Williams' archives.  It'll clear any remaining cobwebs that may be interfering with the simplicity of the origin of our sovereignty.

        Steve <svanos2@...> wrote:
        Dave,

        Have you cancelled your social insecurity number? Have you cancelled
        your voter registration? Have you rescinded your birth certificate? If
        you haven't at least done all of these, then why are you worried about
        that checkbox on citizenship? Also, in doing what you want to do, you
        are asking for a benefit and 'they' still consider you a corporate
        citizen whether you do or not. If you want something from them, you
        will have to play in their ball park - sad but true and that's the way
        it is.
        Steve
        David E. Wolfensperger wrote:

        > Hello all:
        >
        > Thank you all for your fine discourse.
        >
        > I have a question that I hope someone can answer:
        >
        > I will be marrying a fine lady in the Philippines this August. I love
        > this woman and want her to be here with me. I have a concern about
        > the forms which are necessary to bring my new bride here to Ohio. The

      • Joy Metcalf
        Message 3 of 8 , Jul 2, 2006
          The presumption is that you are a citizen of the UNITED STATES, unless you declare otherwise.  Any time you sign something "under penalty of perjury" you are so declaring.  If you sign "under penalty of perjury under the laws of the United States of Ameria" you are declaring yourself a sovereign Citizen of the USA.  For more information and to clear up some of the many misconceptions, read US of A vs US.  You can order it on (what else) www.usofavus.com.
          Eric Williams has some great stuff to say, but I think these folks, with their detailed analysis, are the closest I've come to understanding exactly what's going on.

          This book should be on everyone's reading list.

          At 03:41 PM 7/2/2006 -0700, you wrote:

          Adhesion contracts are a figment of our imaginations.  You cannot accidentally give up your sovereignty.  It must be a knowing, willing and explicit act just as the immigrants do when they become 2nd class 14th Amendment citizens. Go to www.rbnlive.com and listen to Eric Williams' archives.  It'll clear any remaining cobwebs that may be interfering with the simplicity of the origin of our sovereignty.

          Joy Metcalf   rosawoodsii@...

          "Where liberty dwells, there is my country."
           -- Benjamin Franklin (letter to Benjamin Vaughn, 14 March 1783)