Re: [tips_and_tricks] Fw: Immigration Forms - US citizen vs. Citizen of the United States of America (One of we the people)

  • Phil Patana
    Message 1 of 8 , Jul 2, 2006
      I agree, I don't like the label Citizen, as it denotes some type of class structure.  How about a face-to-face meeting with your public servant requesting how the document should be filled out for someone of your sovereign political status.  Let him or her know that you know there are two classes of political status within these united States:  1) The superior, sovereign class of "we the people" as declared in the Preamble to the Constitution and  2) 14th Amendment U.S. citizens which political status is inferior to that of "we the people".  Category #1 make the laws.  Category #2 obey the laws.  Per the 13th Amendment's prohibition against involuntary servitude, people can only knowingly, willingly and explicitly volunteer into becoming U.S. citizens, as immigrants do when they obtain their U.S. citizenship.  We can't be tricked out of our sovereignty.  Anyone already possessing the sovereign political status of "we the people" would certainly have to be of severely diminished mental capacity to volunteer into becoming a U.S. citizen.  However, for those immigrating here from other countries, the tradeoff may not be so bad versus remaining in the conditions of their birth countries.  Our political status was determined on July 4, 1776 when our founding fathers (and their posterity) were all made sovereign and politically equal.  Unless you do something stupid and volunteer out of that status, you still possess it.  Those that try to force you into the class of U.S. citizen are guilty of sedition, insurrection and possibly treason.

      "David E. Wolfensperger" <vbprog@...> wrote:
      Hello all:

      Thank you all for your fine discourse.

      I have a question that I hope someone can answer:

      I will be marrying a fine lady in the Philippines this August.  I love this woman and want her to be here with me.  I have a concern about the forms which are necessary to bring my new bride here to Ohio.  The forms, whether for fiance petition or for spousal petition, all ask be to declare my citizenship by checking the box for US Citizenship.

    • Steve
      Message 2 of 8 , Jul 2, 2006
        Dave,

        I can help you with this and I am here in Ohio (Cincinnati). My wife is
        from the Ukraine. Please find out if the US Embassy in the Phillipines
        will allow you to do what is called a 'Direct Consular Filing' without
        you living there for the previous 6 months.

        Also, I owe it to you to ask you these questions - are you aware that
        more 'scams' happen with men marrying Phillipino women than from about
        any other country. These 'scams' can be intentional or
        non-intentional. I'd have to talk to you to explain this. Are you
        SURE about this woman???? Are you SURE that her expectations and plans
        after she gets here align perfectly with yours? Are you aware that you
        will have to sign an affidavit that promises to support her (or payback
        the US government if she ends up on welfare) for her to come here? Do
        you plan to have children? etc etc

        You REALLY need to be VERY careful.

        Steve (513-207-5667)

        Message 3 of 8 , Jul 2, 2006
          Adhesion contracts are a figment of our imaginations.  You cannot accidentally give up your sovereignty.  It must be a knowing, willing and explicit act just as the immigrants do when they become 2nd class 14th Amendment citizens. Go to www.rbnlive.com and listen to Eric Williams' archives.  It'll clear any remaining cobwebs that may be interfering with the simplicity of the origin of our sovereignty.

          Steve <svanos2@...> wrote:
          Dave,

          Have you cancelled your social insecurity number? Have you cancelled
          your voter registration? Have you rescinded your birth certificate? If
          you haven't at least done all of these, then why are you worried about
          that checkbox on citizenship? Also, in doing what you want to do, you
          are asking for a benefit and 'they' still consider you a corporate
          citizen whether you do or not. If you want something from them, you
          will have to play in their ball park - sad but true and that's the way
          it is.
          Steve
          David E. Wolfensperger wrote:

          > Hello all:
          >
          > Thank you all for your fine discourse.
          >
          > I have a question that I hope someone can answer:
          >
          > I will be marrying a fine lady in the Philippines this August. I love
          > this woman and want her to be here with me. I have a concern about
          > the forms which are necessary to bring my new bride here to Ohio. The

        • Joy Metcalf
          Message 4 of 8 , Jul 2, 2006
            The presumption is that you are a citizen of the UNITED STATES, unless you declare otherwise.  Any time you sign something "under penalty of perjury" you are so declaring.  If you sign "under penalty of perjury under the laws of the United States of Ameria" you are declaring yourself a sovereign Citizen of the USA.  For more information and to clear up some of the many misconceptions, read US of A vs US.  You can order it on (what else) www.usofavus.com.
            Eric Williams has some great stuff to say, but I think these folks, with their detailed analysis, are the closest I've come to understanding exactly what's going on.

            This book should be on everyone's reading list.

            At 03:41 PM 7/2/2006 -0700, you wrote:

            Adhesion contracts are a figment of our imaginations.  You cannot accidentally give up your sovereignty.  It must be a knowing, willing and explicit act just as the immigrants do when they become 2nd class 14th Amendment citizens. Go to www.rbnlive.com and listen to Eric Williams' archives.  It'll clear any remaining cobwebs that may be interfering with the simplicity of the origin of our sovereignty.

            Joy Metcalf   rosawoodsii@...

            "Where liberty dwells, there is my country."
             -- Benjamin Franklin (letter to Benjamin Vaughn, 14 March 1783)