Re: [tips_and_tricks] Fw: Immigration Forms - US citizen vs. Citizen of the United States of America (One of we the people)

  • Levi Philos
    Message 1 of 8 , Jul 2, 2006
      Buy the book, take the test, and join their forum: http://www.usofavus.com/members.htm

      "David E. Wolfensperger" wrote:

      Hello all: Thank you all for your fine discourse. I have a question that I hope someone can answer: I will be marrying a fine lady in the Philippines this August.  I love this woman and want her to be here with me.  I have a concern about the forms which are necessary to bring my new bride here to Ohio.  The forms, whether for fiance petition or for spousal petition, all ask be to declare my citizenship by checking the box for US Citizenship.  I do realize I am not a US citizen, nor do I believe I am a citizen of the United States.  I am one of the people of the United States of America in the main body of the Constitution for the United States of America. As most here are not attorney and therefore unable to give advice, how would you complete the forms if you were in my shoes? I thank you for your considered opinion. May the creator bless all struggling for truth. In truth,Dave

    • Phil Patana

        Message 3 of 8 , Jul 2, 2006
          Rather than refer to yourself as one of the people of the Unnited
          States, I would get in the habit of referring to yourself as a
          citizen of the State of Ohio. This way, there is no confusion about
          which kind of citien you are, or to which United States you refer.

          As to the form, and it has been 10 years since I saw one, if there
          is no other option, I would cross out "United States" and put Ohio
          in its place. It may be a moot exercise, because you undoubtedly
          have other forms of ID which would tag you as a citizen of the
          corporate "United States."

          FWIW.
        • Steve
          Message 4 of 8 , Jul 2, 2006
            Dave,

            I can help you with this and I am here in Ohio (Cincinnati). My wife is
            from the Ukraine. Please find out if the US Embassy in the Phillipines
            will allow you to do what is called a 'Direct Consular Filing' without
            you living there for the previous 6 months.

            Also, I owe it to you to ask you these questions - are you aware that
            more 'scams' happen with men marrying Phillipino women than from about
            any other country. These 'scams' can be intentional or
            non-intentional. I'd have to talk to you to explain this. Are you
            SURE about this woman???? Are you SURE that her expectations and plans
            after she gets here align perfectly with yours? Are you aware that you
            will have to sign an affidavit that promises to support her (or payback
            the US government if she ends up on welfare) for her to come here? Do
            you plan to have children? etc etc

            You REALLY need to be VERY careful.

            Steve (513-207-5667)

            Message 5 of 8 , Jul 2, 2006
              Dave,

              Have you cancelled your social insecurity number? Have you cancelled
              your voter registration? Have you rescinded your birth certificate? If
              you haven't at least done all of these, then why are you worried about
              that checkbox on citizenship? Also, in doing what you want to do, you
              are asking for a benefit and 'they' still consider you a corporate
              citizen whether you do or not. If you want something from them, you
              will have to play in their ball park - sad but true and that's the way
              it is.
              Steve

              Message 6 of 8 , Jul 2, 2006
                Adhesion contracts are a figment of our imaginations.  You cannot accidentally give up your sovereignty.  It must be a knowing, willing and explicit act just as the immigrants do when they become 2nd class 14th Amendment citizens. Go to www.rbnlive.com and listen to Eric Williams' archives.  It'll clear any remaining cobwebs that may be interfering with the simplicity of the origin of our sovereignty.

                Steve <svanos2@...> wrote:
                Dave,

                Have you cancelled your social insecurity number? Have you cancelled
                your voter registration? Have you rescinded your birth certificate? If
                you haven't at least done all of these, then why are you worried about
                that checkbox on citizenship? Also, in doing what you want to do, you
                are asking for a benefit and 'they' still consider you a corporate
                citizen whether you do or not. If you want something from them, you
                will have to play in their ball park - sad but true and that's the way
                it is.
                Steve
                David E. Wolfensperger wrote:

                > Hello all:
                >
                > Thank you all for your fine discourse.
                >
                > I have a question that I hope someone can answer:
                >
                > I will be marrying a fine lady in the Philippines this August. I love
                > this woman and want her to be here with me. I have a concern about
                > the forms which are necessary to bring my new bride here to Ohio. The

              • Joy Metcalf
                Message 7 of 8 , Jul 2, 2006
                  The presumption is that you are a citizen of the UNITED STATES, unless you declare otherwise.  Any time you sign something "under penalty of perjury" you are so declaring.  If you sign "under penalty of perjury under the laws of the United States of Ameria" you are declaring yourself a sovereign Citizen of the USA.  For more information and to clear up some of the many misconceptions, read US of A vs US.  You can order it on (what else) www.usofavus.com.
                  Eric Williams has some great stuff to say, but I think these folks, with their detailed analysis, are the closest I've come to understanding exactly what's going on.

                  This book should be on everyone's reading list.

                  At 03:41 PM 7/2/2006 -0700, you wrote:

                  Adhesion contracts are a figment of our imaginations.  You cannot accidentally give up your sovereignty.  It must be a knowing, willing and explicit act just as the immigrants do when they become 2nd class 14th Amendment citizens. Go to www.rbnlive.com and listen to Eric Williams' archives.  It'll clear any remaining cobwebs that may be interfering with the simplicity of the origin of our sovereignty.

                  Joy Metcalf   rosawoodsii@...

                  "Where liberty dwells, there is my country."
                   -- Benjamin Franklin (letter to Benjamin Vaughn, 14 March 1783)