client protection in washington D.C.

  • ewrdmail
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2006
      Hello I have a question for anyone who might know some information on
      this topic. I am wondering about the laws in Washington D.C. for
      client protection . I know in oregon I can easily obtain a private
      investigator license with just 500 dollars and taking a test. then
      after 1500 hours I can get a real license. however some states are
      very hard. in Texas you have to have youre own contacts to even work
      as an apprentice. However the reason I ask is I had hoped to some do
      start a non profit protection agency and was wondering if that can be
      in house security done using some other kind of business like a
      funeral home or something or wax museum something of that nature . I
      dont like to post this kind of stuff because Its of such matters that
      people pride themselves on their own opinions and rival about
      authority over such matters. also many people wouldnt like such a
      thing to happen. but Im no people pleaser or a wimpy guy with no more
      understanding then the average bear. I dont like the law but its there
      so rather than being a total anarchist and contending with every power
      out there I thought someone would have at least some links to where I
      could find the information on this topic