Someone to report IRS crimes to...

  • Legalbear
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 30, 2006

      [35]     This is not the end of the scheme Congress provided. Congress created the Treasury Inspector General for Tax Administration, an entity distinct from the IRS, which investigates claims of IRS employee misconduct, in an effort to deter such misconduct. Hudson Valley Black Press v. Internal Revenue Service, 2005.C02.0000604< http://www.versuslaw.com>   ; 409 F.3d 106 (2d Cir. 2005).

      The website for the Treasury Inspector General for Tax Administration is http://www.ustreas.gov/tigta/

      Attached is a .pdf of their goals. They have the authority and the duty to recommend prosecution of IRS agents to the Dept. of Justice. I think they might like to hear from us if we know about crimes the IRS people are committing.

      PHONE #s: 970-330-3883/720-203-5142 c.

      BEAR'S WEB PAGES:

      www.legal-research-video.com
      www.legalbears.com