Re: [tips_and_tricks] Suing an attorney

  • consultants4all@aol.com
    Message 1 of 11 , Jun 28, 2006
      Filing a complaint against a judge or attorney in Youngstown Ohio and have the discipline committee do anything about it is nil.  The courts in Youngstown and Mahoning County are bias against non-attorneys.  They have it locked up.  I filed a complaint against the attorney father of a judge and it went nowhere.  The discipline committee is run by the same rodents as the bar association.  Yes, there are attorneys that are disciplined.  Go to "vindicator.com" and read the lead editorial about attorney V.Sturgen, this is where several prosecutors know about misconduct of a fellow attorney, and did nothing about it. The attorney i filed a complaint against broke into my safe deposit box and stolen the contents.  it cost me 10,000 dollars to get the contents returned. no attorney would take my case.  the prosecutor ignored my complaints.  the Ohio supreme court did nothing.  the Ohio supreme court would not take the case.  there is lots more.  pro-se bias is alive and well in Youngstown, Ohio, Mahoning County.  just read the paper.  tom