RE: [tips_and_tricks] Suing an attorney

  • Russell Mortland
    Message 1 of 11 , Jun 27, 2006

      From: tips_and_tricks@yahoogroups.com [mailto:tips_and_tricks@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of JD
      Sent: Tuesday, June 27, 2006 12:06 PM
      To: tips_and_tricks@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [tips_and_tricks] Suing an attorney

      There have been many lawyers disbarred for unethical practices.  There was one that was on one of these lists.  I believe that if your evidence and pleadings are sufficient, then I feel that your chances of a favorable outcome is almost a sure thing. If you don't take this route, then your only recourse would be an action against the lawyer personally, and that may not prove wise.  The judge may have had a day-to-day contact with this attorney and you may have to break a bond that could be between them.

      Message 2 of 11 , Jun 28, 2006
        Filing a complaint against a judge or attorney in Youngstown Ohio and have the discipline committee do anything about it is nil.  The courts in Youngstown and Mahoning County are bias against non-attorneys.  They have it locked up.  I filed a complaint against the attorney father of a judge and it went nowhere.  The discipline committee is run by the same rodents as the bar association.  Yes, there are attorneys that are disciplined.  Go to "vindicator.com" and read the lead editorial about attorney V.Sturgen, this is where several prosecutors know about misconduct of a fellow attorney, and did nothing about it. The attorney i filed a complaint against broke into my safe deposit box and stolen the contents.  it cost me 10,000 dollars to get the contents returned. no attorney would take my case.  the prosecutor ignored my complaints.  the Ohio supreme court did nothing.  the Ohio supreme court would not take the case.  there is lots more.  pro-se bias is alive and well in Youngstown, Ohio, Mahoning County.  just read the paper.  tom
      • Magnaflex2@aol.com
        Message 3 of 11 , Jun 28, 2006
                   The "BAR" please excuse the PUN has been set yet ever lower these days and  far too many Lawyers can sneak under it.. "Midgets' can jump over it in a single bound with abandon.
                  The Brotherhood of Attorneys affectionately known as the "Bar Association" emphasis on the "ASS" is a hail well met fellows organization sort of like the loyal brotherhood of "MOOSE" or  "ELKS",
          or Jackie Gleasons  group of TV fame the "Royal Order of Racoons"...
                  Over time the "Association" has becomes more important than the Mission...having said that I will be Happy to meet you all at the nearest "Bar" for a libation and countless well deserved ........ "Attorney Jokes"................Any Questions?

          Tony