EMPOWERING THE UNITED NATIONS to stop "terrorism",

  • John P
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 21, 2003

      Americans are angry because terrorists did damage in our country.
      Our national pride was hurt.
      We swore to obtain justice, or maybe even vengence.

      Americans are ready to go to war because we say that Saddam has weapons of mass destruction.
      But, who has THE MOST weapons of mass destruction?
      Which is the only country that has ever dropped a
      nuclear bomb on a civilian population?

      After we EMPOWER THE UNITED NATIONS,
      in the name of opposing weapons of mass destruction,
      then how will we refuse to live by the rules that we demanded?

      Over and over again,
      Americans have let leaders drop bombs on other countries,
      and we have called this "patriotism".
      Now there are people all over the world,
      who want to do the same thing to us,
      and we call this "terrorism".

      Now our leaders tell us that to stop "terrorism",
      we must drop more bombs.
      How will this cycle end?

      Bombing other countries;
      which have not invaded us,
      is not defense.
      That is aggression.
      This is all about EMPOWERING THE UNITED NATIONS.

      Our leaders are United Nations puppets, who have no intention of saving this country from United Nations control.
      If you doubt that New World Order, (one worlder) stooges have run our government for generations,
      just read Department of State Publication 7277;
      which has been in effect since September of 1961

      At the end, you will find this blunt summary:

      "In Stage III progressive controlled disarmament and continuously developing principles
      and procedures of international law would proceed to a point where no state
      would have the military power to challenge the progressively strengthened
      U.N. Peace Force and all international disputes would be settled according to
      the agreed principles of international conduct."

      Get US out! of the United Nations