ft v usps

  • Frank Taucher
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 21, 2003
      it's always something

      over the last 15 years or so, i had a mailbox at a local facility similar to
      a mailboxes etc

      about 3 months ago, they were absorbed by a new firm

      as i had prepaid through may, the new firm was to honor the old agreement

      however, they wanted a USPS form 1583 to be signed under penalties of
      perjury, with ss#, and a hard address which i wrote down as general delivery
      along with xing out other such stuff and agreeing to only such rules and
      regulations as had been disclosed to me at the time of signing (none)

      the new firm accepted the form and presented it to the usps which rejected
      the form, demanding that i disclose the required personal information etc

      the agent who did so is a letter carrier

      what i'm trying to do is creatively attack this matter

      my claim is, of course, that i am in the Oklahoma Republic guaranteed by the
      original constitution and not in the zip code territory of the
      international/un postal union and have an absolute Right to have mail
      delivered to me by those who pay the required usps fees

      seems to me that the usps is impairing my agreement with the private
      facility

      however, it also seems that the private facility is in an agency agreement
      with the usps

      i also think this is an interesting time to put the 2 cent issue of the 39th
      congress on the table regarding fees for non-domestic mail through the uspo
      and not the usps

      seems to me that the usps is a territorial entity without jurisdiction to
      obstruct the mail in the several States (see 18 usc 1695 to 1726)

      i found out yesterday that the postal facility had been holding my mail
      since 1/27/2003, apparently upon the instructions of don the mailcarrier

      no notice has been provided to me during this 3 week period that my mail was
      being held or that there were any problems

      when i demanded the mail from the facility, i was refused

      i later returned and the mail was delivered to me

      my objective in this one is the unrestricted delivery of mail and continued
      use of the private mail box without becoming entangled in the usps web or
      rules and regulations

      as i've an affidavit recorded in tulsa county over 90 days of exactly who i
      am, i have a public record to present establishing that i am not a federal
      person

      my idea is to attach the statement to an affidavit and present to the
      mailbox folks along with a notice that they are in breach of my prepaid box
      and that they are infinging my constitutional rights and violating the
      freedom of religion restoration act and to present a copy of that document
      to the postal carrier don with a copy to his postmaster, the us postmaster
      and the postal board noticing them of their infringement of my Right to
      receive mail unimpaired by the usps

      the 02 cent is part of the right to send which is a separate issue but which
      i feel should be incorporated in this dispute

      the conclusion is to have an administrative hearing by written documents
      only

      the damages claimed will be due to the withholding of mail thereby causing a
      taking of property, the property being the right of mail delivery pursuant
      to article 1 section 8 clause 7 and amendment 5

      the tactic is to inform the usps parties of their duty to immediately
      release the detainment of mail privileges or show cause why i am subject to
      their rules and regulations

      upon failure to correct within 24 hours, the idea would then be to file a
      habeas based upon the written notices

      anyhow, that's my general thought at this moment

      in reviewing the kgb letter, it would appear that such should prove helpful
      in this endeavor

      critique, comments and suggestions welcome

      regards
      ft
    • Advancepum@aol.com
      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 21, 2003
        The new operstor took over the p;ace and was under obligation to continue
        your origional contract.
        2ndly If I recall that stuff the USPS is trying to push down your throut was
        thrown out when we refused to honor their new regulations. I don't have to
        do that in the Chicago Illinois regon.
      • Frank Taucher
        Message 3 of 6 , Feb 21, 2003
          The new operstor took over the p;ace and was under obligation to continue
          your origional contract.

          *** yep - that's how i see it, but it's the impairment by the usps upon that
          agreement that has me disgruntled

          2ndly If I recall that stuff the USPS is trying to push down your throut was
          thrown out when we refused to honor their new regulations. I don't have to
          do that in the Chicago Illinois regon.

          *** i've looked at the DMM, CFR and USC and don't see it - but they were
          only cursory glances so far

        • John <genman_2000@yahoo.com>
          Message 4 of 6 , Feb 24, 2003
            Hi Frank,
            The Post Office is an agency of the United States. Therefore, they
            can be properly chastized by the Administrative Procedures Act.
            Start at 5 USC §701 - 706 or so. You will find your relief in those
            statutes. I recomend a simple restraining order that orders your
            prepaid mail to be delivered to your contracted agent. Seems an
            agency has a problem if they exceed the limitations of the
            constitution and the constitution gives some serious rights with
            reference to contracts. You are guaranteed judicial review under the
            APA and the judge has no discresion when you show the agency has
            acted as described in §706. The APA is our hammer when dealing with
            agencies and the courts is where we swing it.
            John

            --- In tips_and_tricks@yahoogroups.com, "Frank Taucher"

          • balderdash88@webtv.net
            Message 5 of 6 , Feb 25, 2003
              Hello! would the "taking of the mail" in effect be an unlawful seizure?
              Bill