RE: [tips_and_tricks] Re: The Thought Police are hiring; "spy on your neighbo...

  • Frank Taucher
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 18, 2003
      if we must have surveillance of all, isn't it the People who should have access to any and all tapes of situations in which their Rights are infringed

      given all the schemes of entrapment government seems able to concoct, doesn't it seem of greater important that out "public servants" be tracked first

      shouldn't such tapes be in courthouses and such first before ever being turned on the People

      regards
      ft