Fwd: Susan Mokdad is DEAD at the hands Government Officials

  • BeFreeNow1@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 18, 2003
    • warren nelson
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 18, 2003
        I am saddened by this news and our prayers go out to
        her family and those close to her. May the government
        pay for her murder. I never met her face to face but
        as part of the court system setup by her, Emilio and
        others, I knew her and have made contact with her
        often, prior to their kidnapping and unlawful
        detention. Our hearts go our to her. I just wish more
        Americans, had some back bone.

        Sincerely,

        Warren Nelson

        http://disc.server.com/discussion.cgi?id=149495;article=37609

> [...]
        > dollars in rental properties.
        > Susan's elderly mother has been forced in old wood
        > frame house with a tin
        > roof; she also had to seek employment in order to
        > survive. The government has
        > basically left her to die.
        >
        > Susan is the co-founder of Pro Se Litigates of
        > Tampa, Pro Se Litigates of
        > Florida, Pro Se Litigates of America and the Common
        > Law Court. Susan was the
        > first Clerk of the Common Law Court. The Common Law
        > Court is probably the
        > most hated organization in the country by the BAR
        > (British Aristocratic
        > Regency or British Accredition Registry)
        > Association. The Black Robed Devils
        > without a doubt are glade that she is gone. These
        > Devils have despised Susan
        > for years with a vengeance and have done everything
        > they could to destroy her
        > good name.
        >
        > Susan was in her mid-forties. Susan is survived by
        > her elderly parents, Wilma
        > and Emilio Epolito and her son Scott (at least to my
        > recollections that is
        > his name) whom I believe is problem 21 or 22 years
        > old. I have not seen
        > Susan's son in nine years. Susan has left behind
        > thousands of friends and I
        > hope that they do allow her death to be in vain. I
        > would ask all you flag
        > waving Patriots that are still out there to lower
        > your flags to half-staff,
        > since a great American Hero has died. Please, make a
        > statement; let our
        > common enemies know that the whole country cares.
        > Please, leave the flags at
        > half-staff through the twenty-first. A good and
        > faithful Soldier has fallen.
        > Please, do not let her death go unnoticed. One more
        > great Patriot leader has
        > fallen; who will care the Banner? Susan's shoe will
        > be hard fill; but who
        > will carry the Banner? Do I have ten volunteers?
        >
        > Good-bye Susan. You will surely be missed and not
        > forgotten. For those of you
        > who do not comprehend what I have said, Susan is an
        > icon and great American
        > Hero; her name will go down in the History Books.
        > What about you; will you?
        > Will anyone even remember that you existed? Please
        > circulate far and wide so
        > those who would wish to attend Susan's funeral may
        > do so. For those who wish
        > to attend the funeral please contact Carolyn for
        > arrangements. In Yah's
        > Service, Sir David-Andrew. The Herald of Manatee.
        > East Florida Republic.
        > ************* Major Paine. 7th Regiment Florida
        > state militia *************
        > Sent: Thursday, January 30, 2003 1:21 PM Subject:
        > Re: SUSAN
        >
        > Susan had major brain surgery yesterday. According
        > to her "counselor," she is
        > doing well. Please send your prayers, cards and
        > letters to: Susan Mokdad Reg
        > # 19964-018, FCI Carswell, P.O.Box 27127, Unit 1

        === message truncated ===