Re: [tips_and_tricks] FF: Articulable Reasonable Suspicion for a [Car] Search? & Nuremberg?

  • Scott
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 9, 2006
      Military response would be " You have issued an illegal command under the
      UMC (Uniform Militray Code), in which I am not required to follow. Further
      more this illegal command will be reported to the next higher ranking
      officer. If you feel I am in error then can we have another Officer's
      interpetation.

      Simple.

      Or "I will follow your order to go over there and shoot all those Civilians
      just as soon as you start shooting them first" Then shoot the officer the
      minute he starts shooting his weapon, of course it was a mistake and the
      rifle went off by accident due to my fear of what the officer was doing to
      those poor helpless civilians.
      Scott Williams
      Denver, Colorado