RE: [tips_and_tricks] Fw: TELEPHONE TAX WAR IS OVER

  • CCDude
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 7, 2006
      No Kidding : I wish Mr. Snow could understand all the other "Tax Money" doesn't belong to anyone other than the rightful owner.......and my reference is to fed income tax, of course. How can he see the wall and miss the windows????

      From: tips_and_tricks@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [tips_and_tricks] Fw: TELEPHONE TAX WAR IS OVER

      WASHINGTON (May 25) -- Telephone callers will see one tax drop off their bills this summer and can look forward next year to a refund of federal taxes paid on long-distance and bundled services.

      "That's the taxpayers' money, and they deserve to have it, not the government," Treasury Secretary John Snow said Thursday ...

      .