Re: [tips_and_tricks] on Social Security #

  • Don Schwarz
    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 4, 2006

      AS it is voluntary, you can stop donating to same at any time
      but as long as you keep your number, I can't see why you
      wouldn't get the measly amount you've been credited for.

      If SS were mandatory, you would have no say over joining into it.

      At 09:32 AM 6/4/06 -0400, you wrote:
      I do not believe they close the account, as there is money vested to that account number. What you may be rescinding are the benefits you might receive from our gracious slave owners. The account however will remain open.

      Law

      YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

      Checked by AVG Free Edition.