Re: [tips_and_tricks] 2 prior e-mails

  • mobinem@aol.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 2, 2006
      Look up any IRS case, they are in the UCC courts, always. The people that tried to drop the number and are still getting attacked did not drop the number, probably because they did not vacate the contract thru Mendez.
      I am currently trying to get every one who has completed it correctly to allow the docs to be put on a web site for all to see. Most, like me, think people either believe or don't regardless of what you show them. Check out Blackstone's "ERRANT SOVEREIGN", www.nossn.com, familyguardian.com, and there are a few personal blogs from people that give updates on life with out the number.

      John C. Stuart
      mobinem@...
      c/o postal service address
      21001 N. Tatum Blvd. Suite 1630472
      Phoenix, Arizona cf 85050 cf
      623-206-4339 cell
      John C. Stuart is a Sovereign natural flesh and blood man, of the soil.
      All rights reserved Without Prejudice
      Sovereign's confidentiality notice; This private email
      message, including any attachment(s)is for the sole use
      of the intended recipient and may contain privileged
      and confidential information. Any/all political, private
      or public entities, International, Federal, State, or
      Local corporate government(s), private International
      Organization(s) Municipality(ies), Corporate agent(s),
      informant(s), investigator(s) et. al., and/or third party
      (ies) working in collusion by monitoring my email(s), and
      any other means of communication without my permission
      are barred from any unauthorized review, use,
      disclosure, or distribution. With explicit reservation of
      all my rights, without prejudice and without recourse to
      any of my rights. Any omission does not constitute a
      waiver of any and/or all intellectual property rights or
      reserved rights. Notice to Principle is notice to Agent,
      Notice to Agent is Notice to Principle.