Re: [tips_and_tricks] Finally! The I.R.S. Has Made a Move to Shut Down Irwi...

  • karl
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 14, 2003
      Don't you just wonder who is controlling the news?

      No - there is no question about who controls the media.  It is controlled by the Illuminati, and they tell us only what they want us to know.

      Thank goodness the Internet exists - we can get truthful news.

      Karl
    • Richard Johnson
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 14, 2003
        "" Don't you just wonder who is controlling the news?

        " No - there is no question about who controls the media.
        " It is controlled by the Illuminati,

        I'd like to know exactly how you define "illuminati" in this sense. I
        don't necessarily disagree with you, just want to investigate more fully
        what you say.
        --
        Richard Johnson richard@...
        "The Central Intelligence Agency owns everyone of any major significance
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 14, 2003
          Personally, it is about time that Irwin is being shut down. There
          should be a class action suit against him from all those people who
          bought into his schemes.

          Just my opinion, though!