2 prior e-mails

  • mobinem@aol.com
    Message 1 of 5 , May 31 7:57 PM
      If you read HR 7260 201-210 then 801 on, and 5 USC 1, you go from a person, to an individual, to a US Citizen to a taxpayer. Taxpayers agree to comply with all demands of the IRS.

      John C. Stuart
      mobinem@...
      c/o postal service address
      21001 N. Tatum Blvd. Suite 1630472
      Phoenix, Arizona cf 85050 cf
      623-206-4339 cell
      John C. Stuart is a Sovereign natural flesh and blood man, of the soil.
      All rights reserved Without Prejudice
      Sovereign's confidentiality notice; This private email
      message, including any attachment(s)is for the sole use
      of the intended recipient and may contain privileged
      and confidential information. Any/all political, private
      or public entities, International, Federal, State, or
      Local corporate government(s), private International
      Organization(s) Municipality(ies), Corporate agent(s),
      informant(s), investigator(s) et. al., and/or third party
      (ies) working in collusion by monitoring my email(s), and
      any other means of communication without my permission
      are barred from any unauthorized review, use,
      disclosure, or distribution. With explicit reservation of
      all my rights, without prejudice and without recourse to
      any of my rights. Any omission does not constitute a
      waiver of any and/or all intellectual property rights or
      reserved rights. Notice to Principle is notice to Agent,
      Notice to Agent is Notice to Principle.
    • Grubaugh, Ken
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 1, 2006
        If this is true then why doesn't the IRS just tell you this when you ask
        to see the law that makes you liable,.....oh because its not true. The
        only way you have to file a tax return is if you are in a taxable
        occupation, taxable privilege, and/or taxable activity... and that is
        it, all the rest of this means nothing because not every US Citizen file
        a tax return. For example every US Citizen not making any money does not
        file. WHY? because they don't make any so-called income, much less
        taxable income.
        I will not get into a pissing contest, but it amazes me how some people
        go to great lengths to try to justify the actions of the IRS as we did
        it to ourselves, when the FACT is the IRS does not follow the law, but
        instead misapplies it. Again if being a US Citizen was all it took to
        require one to file, then why does the IRS not just state so and the tax
        movement would be over, because the law would clearly show you have to
        file, but it does not does it? Show me the law, becaue this does not do
        it.
        Fraud is fraud, and everyone entering in a SS did not agree to pay an
        income tax by choice.

        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 1, 2006
          Because if they stated it then everyone would get rid of the SSN. Just try to answer a few simple questions:
          1) Why do people who don't have a SSN, (either because they never did or they returned it to the Corp. of the U.S.), never get bothered by the IRS, and people who do have a SSN and get rich get bothered by the IRS. ( IRS checks credit reports to decide who to attack )
          2) Why when someone returns the SSN in mid trial does the DOJ send a  letter to the IRS
          stamped "WARNING: CASE CLOSED" and ends the trial with a back dated stamping to the day the person issued the SSA-521.
          3) Why will the IRS reject any 1040 without a SSN.
          4) Why is the US DISTRICT COURT under U.C.C. and the district court of the U.S. under Federal jurisdiction.
          5) Why when returning the SSN must you notify Carlos Mendez, the Secretary of the Corp. of the U.S., in San Juan, Puerto Rico to make it valid, then he returns the info to the IRS HQ in the Philippines to remove the number from your name.
          6) MOST IMPORTANT QUESTION:  Why are Christians not allowed to have a number attached to their name.    (REVELATION 14)     ( Greek text is apocalypse  14).
[...]
        • gary
          Message 4 of 5 , Jun 1, 2006
            My comments/questions inserted below.

            Gary
            Because if they stated it then everyone would get rid of the SSN. Just try to answer a few simple questions:
            1) Why do people who don't have a SSN, (either because they never did or they returned it to the Corp. of the U.S.), never get bothered by the IRS, and people who do have a SSN and get rich get bothered by the IRS. ( IRS checks credit reports to decide who to attack )

            *** I don't personally know anyone who does not have an assigned SSN but several people I know who have claimed they returned/revoked.rescinded their SSN are still being chased bu the IRS.  Do you - or anyone else - have any documentation showing the IRS has ceased efforts to collect taxes from someone who has "returned" the SSN assigned to them?

            2) Why when someone returns the SSN in mid trial does the DOJ send a  letter to the IRS
            stamped "WARNING: CASE CLOSED" and ends the trial with a back dated stamping to the day the person issued the SSA-521.

            *** Please give us a few case cites where this has happened, I' sure just about everyone here would very much like to read those cases.

            3) Why will the IRS reject any 1040 without a SSN.

            *** Maybe because you can't file a 1040 without an SSN, but as I said, I don't know anyone who doesn't have one.  And I've never seen anyone show evidence that they were sucessful in "returning" one.

            4) Why is the US DISTRICT COURT under U.C.C. and the district court of the U.S. under Federal jurisdiction.

            *** Are they?  Can you please give your documentation showing this is true?

            5) Why when returning the SSN must you notify Carlos Mendez, the Secretary of the Corp. of the U.S., in San Juan, Puerto Rico to make it valid, then he returns the info to the IRS HQ in the Philippines to remove the number from your name.

            *** I've never heard this before, could you please show us where any statute/regulation says this?  Do you know anyone who has done this and could we possibly see the paperwork on how it is done and how someone knows when it has been accomplished?

            6) MOST IMPORTANT QUESTION:  Why are Christians not allowed to have a number attached to their name.    (REVELATION 14)     ( Greek text is apocalypse  14).

            *** All of the people that I know who claim to be Christians have SSNs, a few have stopped using the one assigned to them, but they all have them.

            John C. Stuart
            mobinem@...
          • mobinem@aol.com