RE: [tips_and_tricks] Denial of Corporate Existence

  • *
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 14, 2003
      In some states a corporation cannot maintain a lawsuit unless they are
      registered with the state and in good standing. However, I believe national
      banks are exempt from state registration but it might work against a debt
      collector who purchased a debt. They wouldn't have standing to bring a
      suit.

      Gary

      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 14, 2003

        There is a more direct route against the 3rd parties  The Federal Fair Debt Collection Practices Act.  Check it out.

        -s