Re: [tips_and_tricks] Finally! The I.R.S. Has Made a Move to Shut Down Irwin Schiff!

  • Richard Johnson
    Message 1 of 12 , Feb 13, 2003
      John Wilde wrote:
      " Everything I say " on the internet is for gummint consumption.
      " ... If you can't live by that philosophy then it doesn't matter what
      " you do, because, when big bro comes knockin' at your door you
      " will break.
      "
      " Rethink it.

      I'm afraid you misinterpreted me. I fully agree with you about a great
      number of things. Announcing to the world that I use or intined to use
      some arcane and untested security method is a security breach of the first
      magnitude. That is neither what I thought I was did, nor what I intended.
      OTOH, reminded list memebers that criminals abound in our society is a
      civic duty. What federal marshalls can cart away, so can petty thieves.
      Securing your data is just prudent.
      --
      Richard Johnson richard@...
      "The Central Intelligence Agency owns everyone of any major significance