Re: [tips_and_tricks] RTP Lawsuit Update: Powerful Amicus Brief Filed by "WE THE PEOPLE"

  • pefra4@bellsouth.net
    Message 1 of 3 , May 26, 2006
      john wolfgram , my name is frank peal ,i am a disabled viet nam combat 101st airborne lrrp/ranger veteran /thank you for your work, concerning ,freedom and the peoples rights.i started out reading landrights.com after having trouble with use of my property codes etc and someone recomended the site and other sites to me .that has helped me/ and all i can help/ whom i come in contact with that have problems with property and rights / it may not mean much to anyone else but i say welcome home to you and all you do in continuing to stand up if i can help in georgia let me know/ and if you know any veterans here that do the same freedom work as you do please let me know ,frank peal