Being guarded & kept in peace

  • Legalbear
    Message 1 of 1 , May 26, 2006

      I recently sent you all an article that had to with being guarded by Jahuwah when we keep our mind stayed on Him. Isaiah 26:3-4 in the King James version reads:

      Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on thee: because he trusteth in thee. Trust ye in the LORD for ever: for in the LORD JEHOVAH is everlasting strength:

      I wanted to understand more fully exactly what this means in order that the people I tell about it and myself can better understand both what is required of us to obtain the “peace” referenced and what is promised when we meet the conditions. I looked up every word and incorporated the meanings of the words and here is what I arrived at after turning this into a prayer:

      I thank you Father that You  adhere to or abide by your covenant with me and keep me in perfect and constant completeness, peace, safety, health, prosperity, tranquillity, and contentment since my mental images are continually on You, because I pledge or obligate[1] myself to You[2], I lean on You; I believe on You and Your abilities. I trust You forever; for Jah Jahuwah is the edge of the sword unchanged over time.

      Here are some self examination test questions designed to increase your understanding and help you obtain the promises of Jahuwah’s Covenant that include “perfect and constant completeness, peace, safety, health, prosperity, tranquility, and contentment.”

      1.    Do you feel that the Father is observing His Covenant with you?

      2.   Are you enjoying “perfect and constant completeness, peace, safety, health, prosperity, tranquility, and contentment?”

      3.   Are your mental images continually on Jahuwah?

      4.   Have you pledged or obligated yourself to Jahuwah?

      5.   The word “lean” means to rely upon for assistance or support. Do you really (don’t let your heart deceive you now) rely upon Jahuwah for assistance or support?

      6.   Do you really (don’t let your heart deceive you now) believe on Jahuwah and His abilities?

      7.   Do you really (don’t let your heart deceive you now) believe that Jahuwah remains unchanged over time?

      One day I was reading Jeremiah 17:9 which says in my own version, “The mind, knowledge, thinking, reflection, and memory is deceitful above all things in a manner that is working or spreading in a hidden and injurious way, and it is exceedingly directed away from what is right or good; perverted; obstinately persisting in an error or fault; wrongly self-willed or stubborn and corrupt and severely, mortally sick! Who can find this out and discern it?” The day I read this for the umpteenth time the Father spoke to me regarding this Scripture, He said, “It tells you that you’re doing all right.”

      It really doesn’t matter what we think about how we are doing. This is especially true when our own hearts deceive us telling us that we are doing all right. What really matters is what the Father thinks about our hearts/minds. What we are experiencing in our lives is a true reflection of what is going on in our minds; remember, Jahuwah the Father is the One who controls everything.

      If we are not enjoying “perfect and constant completeness, peace, safety, health, prosperity, tranquility, and contentment;” Jahuwah’s kind of life that only He can give and maintain, then, there is only one conclusion that can be deduced, Jahuwah has not seen us:

      1.    Pledge or obligate ourselves to Him. Remember, in Psalms 119:106 David said, “I have sworn [an oath] and have confirmed it, that I will keep Your righteous ordinances [hearing, receiving, loving, and obeying them].” My buddy Robert has a whole revelation on the concept that “sworn” here means to “seven oneself.” Since I can’t remember the whole teaching, suffice it to say that David meant business; he obligated himself. When Jahuwah sees in our minds that we mean business He will adhere to or abide by His Covenant. That is good news for us!

      2.    Lean on Him. I see this every day. People take a Babylonian job that both breaks all kinds of Jahuwah’s laws, statutes and judgments; AND causes them to personally break Jahuwah’s laws statutes and judgments and then the heart/mind that is referred to in Jeremiah 17:9 kicks in and tries to justify not leaning on Jahuwah. In John 6:27 we are commanded, “Stop toiling and doing and producing for the food that perishes and decomposes [in the using] (for those of you that are a little more dense, he is talking about your secular/Babylonian job), but strive and work and produce rather for the [lasting] food which endures [continually] unto life eternal; the Son of Man will give (furnish) you that…” In John 4:35-37 Jahushuwah says, “Do you not say, It is still four months until harvest time comes? Look! I tell you, raise your eyes and observe the fields and see how they are already white for harvesting. Already the reaper is getting his wages…” All I saw were these two Scriptures and realized, if I work in Jahuwah’s harvest he will pay me!  That was more than 15 years ago and this revelation has proven true; Jahuwah has seen to it that I am and have been paid for my labors in His harvest way better than I ever was when I labored in Babylon . If we refuse to lean on Jahuwah with respect to our sustenance, choosing instead to lean on a Babylonian job, why are we any better than the wicked, lazy and idle servant in Matthew 25:24-26 who accused Jahushuwah of being a harsh and hard man, reaping what he did not sow (a Torah violation), and gathering where he had not winnowed (another Torah violation)? Only in the case of a modern day man or woman laboring in a Babylonian job, their accusation would be, “I had to work in the Babylonian job because I was afraid Jahuwah would not pay me if I worked in His harvest!”  In Deuteronomy 24:14-15 Jahuwah commands, “You shall not oppress or extort from a hired servant who is poor and needy, whether he is of your brethren or of your strangers and sojourners who are in your land inside your towns. You shall give him his hire on the day he earns it before the sun goes down, for he is poor, and sets his heart upon it; lest he cry against you to Jahuwah, and it be sin to you.” Hey! Babylonian workers! Yes, you; the ones who say that Jahuwah the Mighty Creator is your King; does Jahuwah violate His own laws?? In Matthew 20:1 Jahushuwah starts out the story/parable by saying, “For the kingdom of heaven is like the owner of an estate who went out in the morning along with the dawn to hire workmen for his vineyard.” Most of you know that the owner of the estate hired three different courses of laborers throughout the day and in verse 8 is it recounted, “When evening came, the owner of the vineyard said to his manager, Call the workmen and pay them their wages,…” In Jahuwah’s Kingdom every day is payday! Yes, even the Sabbath (rest and recharge being the payment). I have been leaning on Jahuwah for my sustenance like I am describing for more than 15 years and I have a stack of testimonies about how Jahuwah has seen to it that I be paid for my labors. You can also start compiling those testimonies when you “lean” on Him and trust Jahuwah to pay you. Because of Jahuwah’s great promises, there has never been any need to work at a Babylonian job, or, to be self-employed either for that matter.

      3.   Believe on Him and His abilities;

      4.   Trust Him;

      5.   Recognize and understand that He is the edge of the sword;

      6.   Recognize and understand that He remains unchanged over time. That means that Jahuwah was paying His laborers daily when Deuteronomy 24 was written; He was paying them daily when Matthew 20 was recorded; and, since He remains unchanged over time, He is still paying laborers that enter His harvest daily today.

      7.   With our mental images continually on Him. This is a big one! I am standing at the sink doing dishes and a secular song is playing in my head on a cycle; over…and over…and over. I realize, you know what, that secular song is not going to cause the Father to adhere to or abide by His covenant with me; it is not going to keep me in perfect and constant completeness, peace, safety, health, prosperity, tranquility, and contentment. I like to watch Boston Legal and Gray’s Anatomy. I start thinking along the lines of Isaiah 26 and I realize you know what; both of those programs cause my mental images to be consumed with something other than Jahuwah for most of an hour and sometimes two! I am a guy that wants to lead the pack. I want to push the envelope. I want to enjoy blessing resulting from my obedience that few have ever seen. I want to point out that the word continually means not interrupted; steady. If I watch Boston Legal and Gray’s Anatomy two hours a week and allow my attention to be focused on those shows without disciplining myself to keep my mental images uninterrupted and steadily on Jahuwah I will partially disqualify myself from even writing this email; AND, partially disqualify myself from enjoying the fullness of the promise that the Father will adhere to or abide by His covenant with me and keep me in perfect and constant completeness, peace, safety, health, prosperity, tranquility, and contentment. I say partially because I have Scriptural proof that the Father is fair and that He metes out adherence to His covenant and completeness, peace, safety, health, prosperity, tranquility, and contentment based upon how well we perform; 1 John 2:5 reflects this gradation, “In practice, the more a man learns to obey Jahuwah's laws the more truly and fully does he express his love for him.” So, if the Father, who sees in secret, sees me either cut those two programs out, or, sees me watch those programs while keeping my mental images continually on Him, then, I will see the promise more completely fulfilled in my life. I am learning more how to obey Jahuwah’s laws.  People that do not understand and implement what I am setting forth here will never have the joyful experience of seeing Jahuwah adhere to His covenant with respect to themselves, nor will they enjoy completeness, peace, safety, health, prosperity, tranquility, and contentment.

      Hopefully, if you have read this far you are asking, how do I keep my “mental images” steadily and without interruption on Jahuwah? I have the answer. Jahuwah’s Word creates “mental images” of Him in our mind when we speak it. When I catch the secular song playing in my head, to drive those thoughts out and replace them with the right mental images I simply speak Jahuwah’s Word. If I feel that I can watch Boston Legal and Gray’s Anatomy again, I will make it a point to speak Jahuwah’s Word while I am watching. I will mute the commercials and speak Jah’s Word during the commercials. At www.legalbears.com, scroll down to Bear’s Prayers. I explain in the article there why we should speak the Word out loud and it is there that you can download my “prayers” which is really nothing more than the Scriptures that I have converted into first person, present tense, possessive prayers. I recommend that you print this out, put them in a stack and read them out loud to yourself three times a day just like Daniel did. If you get in the habit of doing this it will not be long and you will have some great promises memorized that you can speak “while you are in the way” as Scripture says, and while you are doing dishes etc. When you do this you will be well on your way to seeing Jahuwah adhere to His covenant and provide you with completeness, peace, safety, health, prosperity, tranquility, and contentment.

      There is a commercial on TV that the punch line is, “What’s in your wallet?” The punch line for this email is…what’s in your mental images? Bear

      PHONE #s: 970-330-3883/720-203-5142 c.

      BEAR'S WEB PAGES:

      www.legal-research-video.com
      www.legalbears.com
      www.irslienthumper.com
      www.irs-armory.com

      [1] Proberbs 16:3, “3Roll your works upon Jahuwah [commit and trust them wholly to Him; He will cause your thoughts to become agreeable to His will, and] so shall your plans be established and succeed.” Commit means to pledge or obligate oneself.

      [2] No peace? Have you committed yourself to Jahuwah?