Denial of Corporate Existence

  • debt_elimination <debt_elimination@yahoo
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 13, 2003
      Can a Denial of Corporate Existence be used in a civil case.

      how effective is it?

      What results can be expected?
    • *
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 14, 2003
        In some states a corporation cannot maintain a lawsuit unless they are
        registered with the state and in good standing. However, I believe national
        banks are exempt from state registration but it might work against a debt
        collector who purchased a debt. They wouldn't have standing to bring a
        suit.

        Gary

        Can a Denial of Corporate Existence be used in a civil case.

        how effective is it?

        What results can be expected?

      • Denise and Scott Harclerode
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 14, 2003

          There is a more direct route against the 3rd parties  The Federal Fair Debt Collection Practices Act.  Check it out.

          -s