Re: [tips_and_tricks] Finally! The I.R.S. Has Made a Move to Shut Down Irwin Sc

  • Advancepum@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 13, 2003
      In a message dated 2/13/2003 9:28:25 AM Central Standard Time,
      LMM-1-93-48777@... writes:

      Here is what "WE THE PEOPLE" has to say aboout this
      << NO! I will not allow the Rule of Law in America to be destroyed by the
      government.

      NO! I will not remain silent while the Constitution is ignored by our
      servant government.

      NO! I will not stand by, watching, as one of my countrymen has his
      Rights trampled.

      NO! I will not carry on my life as though nothing has happened after
      learning what the IRS and DOJ are doing to Irwin Schiff.

      The government didn't like the tax returns Mr. Schiff filed for 1991,
      1992 and 1993. In 1994 the IRS issued a fraudulent assessment against
      him. By 2001, with penalties and interest, the assessment had risen to
      over $2 million. In November 2001, the IRS and DOJ filed a civil lawsuit
      against citizen Schiff, asking the court to order Mr. Schiff to pay the
      fraudulently assessed $2 million.

      The government's case against Mr. Schiff recently reached the discovery
      phase. Mr. Schiff filed interrogatories (written questions) with the
      government's attorneys as part of the discovery process (his legal
      right). The core issue of the illegality of the income tax system was
      raised in Mr. Schiff's discovery requests.

      The government plaintiffs refused to answer Mr. Schiff's questions.
      Schiff's interrogatories included questions such as, "Admit that the
      phrase 'voluntary compliance' cannot mean the same thing as the phrase
      'compulsory compliance'."

      During last Friday's deposition, the government asked Mr. Schiff for his
      personal and private financial records for 1991, 1992 and 1993. Mr.
      Schiff responded by saying there was no law that required him to pay the
      tax and no law that required him to keep records. He also exercised his
      Fifth Amendment Right not to be a witness against himself.

      In other words, the question of the legality of the income tax system is
      on trial and, therefore, so is any questionable behavior by citizen
      Schiff in filing "zero returns" and in telling people they are not
      liable for the tax.

      However, instead of allowing discovery to proceed, unfettered, and
      according to well established legal procedures culminating in a public
      jury trial, approximately two dozen armed agents raided Mr. Schiff's
      office early on the morning of Tuesday, February 11th, seizing records,
      legal research, etc. and prevented him from entering his own business.

      They handed him what they said was a warrant. It was not signed by a
      judge and did not have a sworn affidavit attached to it as required by
      the Fourth Amendment. In addition, it cites no specific violation of
      any statute.

      The 4th Amendment to the U.S. Constitution reads as follows:

      "The right of the people to be secure in their persons,
      houses, papers and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures,
      shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable
      cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the
      place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized."

      Click here
      <http://www.givemeliberty.org/NoRedress/Schiff/SchiffRaid.htm> to see
      scans of the "warrant" served on Schiff and pictures taken during the
      raid.

      There now can be no doubt that it was the government's premeditated
      intent to ILLEGALLY take Mr. Schiff's property including computer files
      and private business records, and to deprive him of his Constitutionally
      guaranteed right to due process of law.

      Not only has the government ignored the law and Mr. Schiff's unalienable
      Right to privacy, as guaranteed by the 4th Amendment, and his Right to
      due process, as guaranteed by the 5th and 14th Amendments, but by
      disrupting his business and illegally seizing his computers, files and
      papers, the government has effectively tied Mr. Schiff's hands behind
      his back, making it very difficult for Mr. Schiff to win the civil
      litigation the government initiated against him in 2001. This is a
      denial of the most fundamental protections of our Constitution.

      This is tyranny. An act of tyranny against any American citizen is a
      threat to the unalienable freedoms of all Americans.

      It is time to take a stand. I will do all I can do to correct the wrongs
      being done to citizen Schiff. I will stand and fight to repel these
      despotic acts. More on this later.

      Due to this development and the likelihood that I will now be joining
      Mr. Schiff in Nevada in the near future, I see the need to release now,
      some key elements of our PLAN - elements that I did not intend to
      release for several days. Look for this article tomorrow.

      I ask you, please give significant attention to the article that
      follows. Please stand with people like Irwin Schiff and the thousands of
      others that are saying "No Answers, No Taxes." Distribute copies of the
      article far and wide.

      If anyone would like more information on the rationale underpinning the
      PLAN, they may be interested in watching our one hour and 23 minute
      program that was webcast last month (on January 7, 2003). The webcast
      was recorded and can either be downloaded from the Internet ( Click here
      <http://www.givemeliberty.org/NoRedress/WTP-TVLinks.htm> for
      instructions) or a VHS tape recording can be obtained from this
      Foundation ( Click here <http://www.bostonteapartyii.org/purchase/> to
      obtain the VHS tape). Click here
      <http://www.givemeliberty.org/NoRedress/WTPTV-01-07-03Transcript.htm>
      to read the transcript of the first Liberty Hour broadcast.

      Thank you.

      Bob Schulz, Chairman

      Click Here
      <http://www.givemeliberty.org/NoRedress/WTPTV-01-07-03Transcript.htm>
      to Read Why Bob Schulz is Forming the WTP-Legal Defense Association and
      Why The People Are Morally & Legally Justified: "No Answers, NO Taxes"

      Click Here <http://www.bostonteapartyii.org/purchase/> to obtain the
      VHS version of the first WTP-TV LIBERTY HOUR Broadcast OR
      the CD-ROM of the Freedom Drive event in DC.

      Our homepage is: www.GiveMeLiberty.org <http://www.givemeliberty.org>

      Click Here <http://www.givemeliberty.org/SUMMER/TestDrive.htm> Schulz
      doesn't file or pay. Learn why & see the Schulz "Tax Termination"
      package.
      http://www.givemeliberty.org/summer/TestDrive.htm
      <http://www.givemeliberty.org/summer/TestDrive.htm>

      Click Here <http://www.givemeliberty.org/5linxdetails.htm> To Help
      WTP the Easy Way--- $49.99 = Totally Unlimited Local, In-state & Long
      Distance PLUS all digital services (Caller ID, Call Wait, etc.)
      http://www.givemeliberty.org/5linxdetails.htm
      <http://www.givemeliberty.org/5linxdetails.htm>

      Donate <http://www.givemeliberty.org/donations/donate-join.htm>
      Join the WTP Congress
      <http://www.givemeliberty.org/donations/congress.asp>

      This message was sent to address advancepum@...

      If this is NOT you, you are not on our mailing list.

      We value and respect your privacy. To
      unsubscribe from our mailing list, click here:
      http://www.givemeliberty.org/mailroom/remove.asp?email=advancepum@...
      <http://www.givemeliberty.org/mailroom/remove.asp?email=advancepum@aol.c
      om>
      If this message was forwarded to you by a friend and you'd like us to
      send you
      regular updates, please visit http://www.givemeliberty.org/mailroom/ and
      subscribe.
      Already on our list, and want to update your information?
      Visit http://www.givemeliberty.org/mailroom/.
      To send an email to Bob Schulz, click here
      <mailto:bob@...> . (mailto:bob@...)

      <head>

      <title>Help WTP & $ave -- Special Unlimited Phone Calling</title>
      <!--
      table { font-family: Verdana; font-size: 10pt }
      li { margin-bottom: 5 }
      -->
      </head>

      <!-- Begin opening links -->

      Do not reply to this message -- it was sent from
      an unmonitored mailbox.
      If you can't read this, visit<A
      HREF="http://www.givemeliberty.org/mailroom">
      http://www.givemeliberty.org/mailroom</A> to see the message.
      We respect your privacy.
      To REMOVE yourself or JOIN our e-mail list, see below.<!-- End opening links
      --><!-- Begin message wrapper --><table border="0" cellspacing="0"
      cellpadding="10" width="676"> <tr> <td width="694"> <!-- Begin message
      content --> <table width="640" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="25"
      bgcolor="#FFFFFF" border="0" style="border-collapse: collapse; border: 2px
      solid #000000" bordercolor="#000000"> <tr> <td> <table
      border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"> <tr> <td>
      [Unable to display image]</td> <td> [Unable
      bordercolor="#800000"> <tr> <td>
      [Unable to display image]</A></td> <td><A
      HREF="http://www.givemeliberty.org/aboutus.htm"> [Unable
      to display image]</A></td> <td><A
      HREF="http://www.givemeliberty.org/projects.htm"> [Unable
      HREF="mailto:info@..."> [Unable to display
      cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" style="border-collapse: collapse"
      bordercolor="#111111" width="640"> <tr> <td width="86">

      NO!
[...]

      <dir> <dir>
      "The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses,
      papers and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall
      not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause,
      supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place
      to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized."
      </dir> </dir>
      <A HREF="http://www.givemeliberty.org/NoRedress/Schiff/SchiffRaid.htm">Click
      here</A> to see scans of the "warrant" served on Schiff and
[...]

      and can either be downloaded from the Internet (<A
      HREF="http://www.givemeliberty.org/NoRedress/WTP-TVLinks.htm">Click here
      </A> for instructions) or a VHS tape recording can be obtained from this
      Foundation (<A HREF="http://www.bostonteapartyii.org/purchase/">Click here
      </A> to obtain the VHS tape). <A
      HREF="http://www.givemeliberty.org/NoRedress/WTPTV-01-07-03Transcript.htm">
      Click here</A> to read the transcript of the first Liberty Hour
      broadcast.
      Thank you.
      Bob Schulz, Chairman >>