Re: [tips_and_tricks] Finally! The I.R.S. Has Made a Move to Shut Down Irwin Schiff!

  • John Wilde
    Message 1 of 12 , Feb 13, 2003
      It was worse than I thought.  Hope Irwin and Co. know how to do a 41(e) as well as prepare a Bivens against the responsible agent.

      g'day
      John Wilde

      Message 2 of 12 , Feb 13, 2003
        Nah,

        Understand one thing. I use the internet for one purpose. Everything I say
        on the internet is for gummint consumption. You know "Here kitty, kitty, kitty,
        kitty, kitty, kitty, kitty, kitty" said the 500lb canary. Or Billy Jack "I am
        going to kick my right foot upside the left side of your head and there ain't a
        damn thing you can do to stop me."

        If I don't want government to know it, I am not going to tell my wife, let
        alone put it on the net. It is in my head on only my head.

        If you can't live by that philosophy then it doesn't matter what you do,
        because, when big bro comes knockin' at your door you will break.

        Rethink it.

        g'day
        John Wilde

        Richard Johnson wrote:

        > Steve wrote:
        > " You can see the warrant at:
        > " http://www.givemeliberty.org/NoRedress/Schiff/SchiffRaid.htm
        >
        > I think that warrant is living proof of why we should all use encrypted
        > file systems, and other well-known means to remain secure in our papers.
        >
        > No good can come of this event, that I can see.
        > --
        > Richard Johnson richard@...
        > Cuis custodiet ipsos custodes? Cui bono?

      • rj
        Message 3 of 12 , Feb 13, 2003
          Yes, Yes, Yes! Might also want to make sure you're using a secure means
          of communicating such as Freenet, etc. as well.

          Message 4 of 12 , Feb 13, 2003
            John Wilde wrote:
            " Everything I say " on the internet is for gummint consumption.
            " ... If you can't live by that philosophy then it doesn't matter what
            " you do, because, when big bro comes knockin' at your door you
            " will break.
            "
            " Rethink it.

            I'm afraid you misinterpreted me. I fully agree with you about a great
            number of things. Announcing to the world that I use or intined to use
            some arcane and untested security method is a security breach of the first
            magnitude. That is neither what I thought I was did, nor what I intended.
            OTOH, reminded list memebers that criminals abound in our society is a
            civic duty. What federal marshalls can cart away, so can petty thieves.
            Securing your data is just prudent.
            --
            Richard Johnson richard@...
            "The Central Intelligence Agency owns everyone of any major significance