Re: [tips_and_tricks] The best way to lay low...

  • Email41@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , May 24, 2006
      Legalbear -

      Thank you for the words which affirm my heart.

      In the most recent years I have come to understand that every encounter with the alleged agents of the secular state are commanded appointments from my Father in heaven, and my duty is to peaceably declare what is true and bear witness of my testimony before someone new. I desire to end each encounter with a new friend. Only in their minds are we enemies to each other.

      My personal prayer for each lighted auto I see on the road is "Blessed are You Adoni Elohim, King of the Universe, Who opens and closes the eyes!"

      I have come to accept that those alleged agents only see my movement over the common ways when my Father in Heaven allows them to see me. He taught me this lesson when I would come to the Scripture with this prayer, "Father, these are your words and when you commanded them to be written they meant something to you. If you do not show me what you want me to know from your word, I will assume what I want from them. I am dependent upon you to reveal your meaning and intent from your word." From this prayer, the Scriptures were opened to my eyes, because my Father had opened my eyes.

      Shalom