Juvenile Court vs. Parental Rights

  • Thomas Dutkiewicz
    Message 1 of 1 , May 24, 2006
      Hello fellow Members,

      We assist parents along with their attorneys throughout the U.S. on
      what to do and what not to do when child protection knocks at your
      door. We have experts throughout the U.S. whom we work with on a
      daily basis.

      What we have done is put together a free handbook with all the most
      up to date Federal Rulings. We have gone all the way up to the U.S.
      Supreme Court as Pro Se Plaintiffs.

      You can request a free copy at Admin@... and
      submit questions on that subject matter. I look forward in speaking
      with all of you.

      Respectfully Submitted,

      Thomas M. Dutkiewicz, President
      Connecticut DCF Watch