RE: [tips_and_tricks] Finally! The I.R.S. Has Made a Move to Shut Down Irwin Schiff!

  • Charles Murrey
    Message 1 of 12 , Feb 12 5:27 PM

      Steven swan

      The 16th amendment was never ratified, read “The law that never was” by Bill Benson, where Mr. Benson traveled to every single state and collected 17,000 notarized official government documents proving that the 16th amendment was never ratified.  www.thelawthatneverwas.com.

      Steve as far as I’m concerned, you have become intimidated and coerced by the IRS and now you are doing exactly what they want you to do, which is to advocate for the IRS and try to stop people from standing up for their constitutional rights.

      All your rebuttals are not valid and the only reason you have switched your position is because you were terrorized by the IRS and now you are trying to find some justification as to why the IRS did what they did to you.

      Disappointing!

      Message 2 of 12 , Feb 12 11:43 PM
        Good God Steve, how could you stoop so low? I even sent you money to help you. I thought you were for the truth of taxation movement. Apparently the kitchen got too hot for you and you ran. I have a lot more respect for Schiff. At least he didn't kiss the jack boot like you did. For lack of a better term , you are a piece of shit!
        Remove me from your list.

        Message 3 of 12 , Feb 13 3:52 AM
          I will have to agree with Mr. Wilde's comments. Irwin
          Schiff has been highly effective, for a long time, in
          educating people about the income tax scam/racket, and
          motivating a lot of them to actually DO SOMETHING
          about it. Personally I was not going to file one of
          these "zero tax returns", but I can see where you
          could make a case for a legal position with it with
          some semblance of reasonability. (Actually I think it
          is pretty good.) And I do not know what other actions
          Irwin has been promoting lately, so I can't comment on
          that. But there have been many, many cases of abusive
          and illegal actions by the IRS against people over the
          years, which were totally unjustified, and so the fact
          that they "raided" somebody (Irwin or anybody else)
          carries no weight whatever with me as to convince me
          that it was "within the law". They were probably just
          trying to shut him up any way they could, especially
          since we are now in "tax season" and they want as big
          a propaganda effect out of it that they can get. If
          their actions are ruled out of line later on and the
          case against Irwin gets thrown out, you will probably
          not hear a peep about it in the news media.

          http://shopping.yahoo.com
        • Steve
          Message 4 of 12 , Feb 13 6:01 AM
            You can see the warrant at:

            Steve L
            I don't support the foolishness that I Irwin has promoted, but based upon what I know about the facts behind the raid, this stunt yesterday is going to blow up in big bros face and it is not going to be a small explosion.  More will be known once the affidavit and warrant are reviewed.

            g'day
            John Wilde

            Steven Swan wrote:

            Finally! The I.R.S. Has Made a Move to Shut Down Irwin Schiff!(Auburn, N.H.) From 1996 through 2002, Steven A. Swan of Auburn, New Hampshire promoted the income tax theories of nationally-known income tax protester Irwin Schiff of Las Vegas, Nevada. Swan conducted his own seminars promoting Schiff's theories, he set up his own Internet Web site, he issued many press releases and articles, he was interviewed by many newspapers and magazines and many radio and television talk shows. In essence, Swan did everything he could to promote Schiff's income tax theories. Then in early 2002, Swan realized that Schiff's income theories were incorrect. Shortly thereafter, Swan did everything that he could think of to try to warn people of this and that they could possibly be subject to all kinds of problems from the I.R.S. because of its increased aggressiveness in collecting taxes, penalties, and interest. Swan thought that he might be able to warn people if he filed a lawsuit against Schiff. Because Swan felt that he had been damaged by his reliance upon Schiff's erroneous income tax theories, Swan filed a $7 million civil lawsuit against Schiff in Federal District Court in Las Vegas in May of 2002. (That lawsuit is still pending and Swan is currently preparing a Motion for Summary Judgment.) However, the Government allowed Schiff to continue promoting his erroneous income tax theories. Then Swan set up a Web site refuting Schiff's income tax theories one by one. It is located at www.SchiffIsWrong.info. However, even after this, the Government allowed Schiff to continue promoting his erroneous income tax theories. Then as part of his lawsuit against Schiff, Swan recently asked the federal court in Las Vegas for a Temporary Restraining Order and a Preliminary Injuction against Schiff to enjoin him from promoting his erroneous income tax theories to otherwise innocent Americans. However, the court still hasn't ruled on Swan's request and the Government has allowed Schiff to continue promoting his erroneous income tax theories. Well, today Swan learned that 25 I.R.S. Special Agents executed a search warrant at Schiff's Freedom Books office in Las Vegas, Nevada and seized all of Schiff's computers, his file cabinets, etc. and shut down his phone lines. Finally, after a year of waiting and wondering why the Government has allowed Schiff to continue promoting his erroneous income tax theories, they have finally made the first move to shut Schiff down. Now, maybe people will realize that Schiff has been a charlatan all along. For more information, Swan can be contacted by phone at (603) 483-0550, by e-mail at stevenswan@..., and by regular mail at P.O. Box 453, Auburn, NH 03032.

          • Tim Kiley
            Message 5 of 12 , Feb 13 7:26 AM
              givemeliberty.org has posted the warrant on it's website.

              You've got to love that Bob Schultz!  He is really taking a stand.

              He even posted pictures of the raid!

              Check it out.

              Tim Kiley
              Message 6 of 12 , Feb 13 7:31 AM
                Steve wrote:
                " You can see the warrant at:
                " http://www.givemeliberty.org/NoRedress/Schiff/SchiffRaid.htm

                I think that warrant is living proof of why we should all use encrypted
                file systems, and other well-known means to remain secure in our papers.

                No good can come of this event, that I can see.
                --
                Richard Johnson richard@...
                Cuis custodiet ipsos custodes? Cui bono?
                Message 7 of 12 , Feb 13 9:16 AM
                  It was worse than I thought.  Hope Irwin and Co. know how to do a 41(e) as well as prepare a Bivens against the responsible agent.

                  g'day
                  John Wilde

                  Message 8 of 12 , Feb 13 4:45 PM
                    Nah,

                    Understand one thing. I use the internet for one purpose. Everything I say
                    on the internet is for gummint consumption. You know "Here kitty, kitty, kitty,
                    kitty, kitty, kitty, kitty, kitty" said the 500lb canary. Or Billy Jack "I am
                    going to kick my right foot upside the left side of your head and there ain't a
                    damn thing you can do to stop me."

                    If I don't want government to know it, I am not going to tell my wife, let
                    alone put it on the net. It is in my head on only my head.

                    If you can't live by that philosophy then it doesn't matter what you do,
                    because, when big bro comes knockin' at your door you will break.

                    Rethink it.

                    g'day
                    John Wilde

                    Richard Johnson wrote:

                    > Steve wrote:
                    > " You can see the warrant at:
                    > " http://www.givemeliberty.org/NoRedress/Schiff/SchiffRaid.htm
                    >
                    > I think that warrant is living proof of why we should all use encrypted
                    > file systems, and other well-known means to remain secure in our papers.
                    >
                    > No good can come of this event, that I can see.
                    > --
                    > Richard Johnson richard@...
                    > Cuis custodiet ipsos custodes? Cui bono?

                  • rj
                    Message 9 of 12 , Feb 13 8:15 PM
                      Yes, Yes, Yes! Might also want to make sure you're using a secure means
                      of communicating such as Freenet, etc. as well.

                      Message 10 of 12 , Feb 13 10:13 PM
                        John Wilde wrote:
                        " Everything I say " on the internet is for gummint consumption.
                        " ... If you can't live by that philosophy then it doesn't matter what
                        " you do, because, when big bro comes knockin' at your door you
                        " will break.
                        "
                        " Rethink it.

                        I'm afraid you misinterpreted me. I fully agree with you about a great
                        number of things. Announcing to the world that I use or intined to use
                        some arcane and untested security method is a security breach of the first
                        magnitude. That is neither what I thought I was did, nor what I intended.
                        OTOH, reminded list memebers that criminals abound in our society is a
                        civic duty. What federal marshalls can cart away, so can petty thieves.
                        Securing your data is just prudent.
                        --
                        Richard Johnson richard@...
                        "The Central Intelligence Agency owns everyone of any major significance