How Do I Avoid Waiving Right to Sue By Statute of Limitations?

  • pd
    Message 1 of 5 , May 6 12:09 AM
      susanne -- apparently you are unfamiliar with Jerry Spence. He does not take on pro bono cases. Read his books. He believes in having to make a multi-million dollar fee on any case he takes on. He knows he cannot correct the injustices of the world and does not even try. pd

      susanne waid <susannew@...> wrote: You might try to contact Jerry Spence in Jackson, Wyoming. Sorry I don’t have a telephone # but you can probably pull it up on the Dogpile yellow pages. He represented Randy Weaver in his case against the FBI. Mr. Spence might even do the case pro bono (no charge). If there is any element of fraud in this case, there is no statute of limitations on fraud. Susanne, central Wyoming