[tips_and_tricks] Re: Drivers license without a SS #

  • BOB GREGORY
    Message 1 of 6 , May 3, 2006
      My problem with the letter is that it misrepresents the law in order to
      achieve a result. When we do that, we put ourselves in the same camp as
      the IRS.
      =======================

      > And as for Garys claim of BS on my letter to the Dr... It worked for me
      > as I had "high hopes" and a dammit attitude! If you don't like it
      > delete it > and I will take my toys and go home!

    • Legalbear
      Message 2 of 6 , May 3, 2006

        My problem with the letter is that it misrepresents the law in order to

        achieve a result. When we do that, we put ourselves in the same camp as

        the IRS.

        In 2 Chronicles 18:21 it is recounted, “And he said, I will go out and be a lying spirit in the mouths of all his prophets. And Jahuwah said, You shall entice him and also succeed. Go forth and do so.”

        In 2 Kings 3 it is recounted:

        16And he said, Thus says Jahuwah: Make this [dry] brook bed full of trenches.

        17For thus says Jahuwah: You shall not see wind or rain, yet that ravine shall be filled with water, so you, your cattle, and your beasts [of burden] may drink.

        18This is but a light thing in the sight of Jahuwah. He will deliver the Moabites also into your hands.

        19You shall smite every fenced city and every choice city, and shall fell every good tree and stop all wells of water and mar every good piece of land with stones.

        20In the morning, when the sacrifice was offered, behold, there came water by the way of Edom , and the country was filled with water.

        21When all the Moabites heard that the kings had come up to fight against them, all who were able to put on armor, young and old, gathered and drew up at the border.

        22When they rose up early next morning, and the sun shone upon the water, the Moabites saw the water across from them as red as blood.

        23And they said, This is blood; the kings have surely been fighting and have slain one another. Now then, Moab , to the spoil!

        24But when they came to the camp of Israel , the Israelites rose up and smote the Moabites, so that they fled before them. And they went forward, slaying the Moabites as they went.

        And thus, the Moabites were defeated on a deception that the trenches were filled with blood.

        2 Kings 6:12-14 & 18-20, “One of his servants said, None, my lord O king; but Elisha, the prophet who is in Israel , tells the king of Israel the words that you speak in your bedchamber. He said, Go and see where he is, that I may send and seize him. And it was told him, He is in Dothan . So [the Syrian king] sent there horses, chariots, and a great army. They came by night and surrounded the city. … And when the Syrians came down to him, Elisha prayed to the Lord, Smite this people with blindness, I pray You. And God smote them with blindness, as Elisha asked. Elisha said to the Syrians, This is not the way or the city. Follow me, and I will bring you to the man whom you seek. And he led them to Samaria . And when they had come into Samaria , Elisha said, Lord, open the eyes of these men that they may see. And the Lord opened their eyes, and they saw. Behold, they were in the midst of Samaria ! When the king of Israel saw them, he said to Elisha, My father, shall I slay them? Shall I slay them? [Elisha] answered, You shall not slay them. Would you slay those you have taken captive with your sword and bow? Set bread and water before them, that they may eat and drink and return to their master. So [the king] prepared great provision for them, and when they had eaten and drunk, he sent them away, and they went to their master. And the bands of Syria came no more into the land of Israel .”

        And so Syria was defeated on the deception that they were being taken to where Elisha was who was leading them there.

        After reading these scriptures, do you still feel like you are taking the high road? These doctors do not really need the number as is evident by the fact that they provide services without it. They are invading your privacy without a lawful basis by asking/demanding the number before they provide you with their service. Somebody asked/demanded that a group member provide something that worked. Jim provided that. You have not provided what you do that works; least not that I remember.

        > And as for Garys claim of BS on my letter to the Dr... It worked for me

        > as I had "high hopes" and a dammit attitude! If you don't like it

        > delete it > and I will take my toys and go home!

        PHONE #s: 970-330-3883/720-203-5142 c.

        For mailing:  Excellence Unlimited, 2830 27th St. Ln. #B115, Greeley , CO  80634

        BEAR'S WEB PAGES:

        www.legal-research-video.com

        www.legalbears.com

        www.irslienthumper.com

        www.irs-armory.com

      • pd
        Message 3 of 6 , May 4, 2006
          Something to think about:

          1. Is it immoral to lie to a liar who is lying to you?

          2. Is it immoral to steal from a thief who is trying to steal from
          you?

          3. Is it immoral to cheat a cheater trying to cheat you?

          4. Is it immoral to use your enemy's tactics against him?

          Apparently, this moral high ground is being held by someone who does not realize this is warfare between corrupt governments, agencies, officials and employees and the humans the government, agencies, officials and employees want total dominion over. The holder of the moral high ground may want to read Von Clausewitz, Sun Tzu and other luminaries of martial tactics. pd

          st1\:*{behavior:url(#default#ieooui) } My problem with the letter is that it misrepresents the law in order to