Re: [tips_and_tricks] Dr. Dean's address

  • Bob law
    Message 1 of 6 , May 3, 2006
      Look on the federal bureau of prisons web-site. They
      used to have a page to help locate federal inmates.

      > My letter to my friend, Dr. Ward Franklin Dean,
      "No longer at This Address".

      > Does anyone know of his whereabouts and address now?

      http://mail.yahoo.com
    • KENNY KNAPP
      Message 2 of 6 , May 3, 2006
        When I received a response from him, he was here, but stated he was being
        moved for a pych evalutation.

        Dr. Ward Dean M-10
        c/o Santa Rosa Criminal Justice Facility
        P.O Box 7129
        Milton, Florida 32572-7129

        >From: Sterling W Wyatt <swwyatt@...>
        >To: citizensoftheusofa@yahoogroups.com,tips_and_tricks@yahoogroups.com
        >Subject: [tips_and_tricks] Dr. Dean's address
        >Date: Wed, 3 May 2006 02:29:34 -0500
        >
        >My letter to my friend, Dr. Ward Franklin Dean,
        >@ R3R169787, P.O. Box 17800,
        >Pensacola FL 32522-7789
        >came back marked "No longer at This Address".
        >
        >Does anyone know of his whereabouts and address now?
        >
        >Sterling Wayne Wyatt
        >

        >Yahoo! Groups Links

      • Woodboy
        Message 3 of 6 , May 3, 2006
          Hi All,

          Recently I joined this list. I have been browsing the message archives and
          this is my first post here. Greetings to all, but please bear with me if I
          botch any list rules or guidelines.

          I'd like to engage a discussion about authenticating evidence with respect
          to the Federal Rules of Evidence (FRoE). All evidence must be authenticated
          in one manner or another. Some forms of evidence are self-authenticating
          pursuant to Rule 902. Alternately, all other forms of evidence are not
          self-authenticating and controlled under Rule 901.

          Generally, authentication is performed by a competent fact witness with
          personal knowledge (Rule 602). But can evidence be authenticated without a
          competent fact witness? If so, what are those guidelines?

          I'm thinking about the IRS administrative and litigation process. For many
          people the evidence trail typically begins with a W-2 or 1099 information
          return. Those documents are not signed under penalties of perjury pursuant
          to section 6065 of the IRC, but an accompanying W-3 or 1096 transmittal
          form provides that jurat. Interestingly, however, after the IRS clerks
          enter into the computer the information from these information returns, the
          information returns and transmittal forms disappear. Yes, the IRS folks
          seem to intentionally destroy evidence.

          With any subsequent contact with IRS bureaucrats, all an alleged taxpayer
          will see are computer print-outs of these information returns, never to see
          the actual original documents. A GAO report from 1996 and a recent report
          from only a couple of months ago reveals that the IRS folks have no way of
          authenticating or securing their computer data. Additionally, the original
          section 6065 jurat no longer exists. That would seem to indicate that these
          computer print-outs cannot be used as admissible evidence.

          Should things get interesting during any tax dispute, the IRS folks merely
          demand that the original payer print a facsimile copy of the original W-2
          or 1099. However, there will be no attached facsimile transmittal form with
          a signed jurat. Thus, there again are no signatures to satisfy section 6065
          and once again a problem seems to exist with respect to authenticating the
          facsimile documents. Of course, at a hearing or trial the IRS folks could
          authenticate the information return through verbal testimony of the payer,
          but often that never happens.

          Another trick the IRS folks will perform is to request copies of canceled
          checks. The sums of those canceled checks likely will match the amount
          reported in the information returns. With the computer print-out, the
          facsimile information returns, and the sum of the canceled checks, there
          seems to be three points to define the line. However, the IRS attorney or
          the hearing officer cannot act as a material witness with respect to those
          documents and possess no standing to provide testimony on behalf of other
          potential witnesses. Therefore, without a competent witness, are the copies
          of canceled checks admissible evidence?

          Rule 803(6) is a hearsay exception rule for records created in the normal
          course of business. But Rule 803(6) requires the documents be authenticated
          by the record custodian or other qualified witness (typically a
          supervisor). The documents are not self-authenticating.

          Rules 1002 and 1003 allow for duplicate documents if reasonable evidence
          can be submitted that the original documents no longer exist, but do those
          rules allow bypassing the authentication process demanded of the original
          documents? Probably not, but I am unsure.

          Rule 903 allows for signed documents to be admitted without verbal
          testimony, but if the jurats no longer exist can those documents be
          admitted under Rule 903? Probably not, but I am unsure.

          Are any of these documents admissible as evidence if there are no competent
          witnesses or jurats available to authenticate those documents? Will a
          hearing officer, judge, or IRS attorney find a loophole in the Rules to get
          those documents admitted as evidence?

          A similar observation appears with documents generated within the IRS. A
          couple of years after the RRA of 1998, to satisfy the arguable intent of
          section 6020(b), the IRS folks abandoned their infamous section 6020(b)
          "dummy returns" and began completing Form 4549 "Income Tax Examination
          Changes." Tax court judges accept the Form 4549 as satisfying the intent of
          section 6020(b), but doing so requires first depending upon information
          returns as being presumptively correct. Yet, although this Form 4549 is
          electronically subscribed, the signature is not under the penalties of
          perjury nor is the information attested to being true, complete, and
          correct. A judge likely will dismiss that latter challenge because if the
          information return is presumptively correct, then the remainder of the
          calculations is basically a plug-and-chug exercise from the existing tax
          tables and exemptions. But is this Form 4549 admissible as evidence if the
          signer of that form does not appear at a hearing or trial to authenticate
          the document and information and there is no signature under penalties of
          perjury?

          Where all of these leads, of course, is if one can successfully challenge
          the authentication of these information returns and documents, then the IRS
          folks possess no evidence that is admissible. Without admissible evidence
          they have no case. 30-day and 90-day letters become voidable. Etc. I'm far
          too cynical that a judge or hearing officer would allow a tax case to
          collapse based upon challenges of authenticating evidence. To do so would
          open the door to collapsing the entire house of cards. Still, I'd like to
          hear ideas and opinions from all of you regarding the authenticating
          process and challenges that arguably could succeed.

          Thanks much.
        • Phil Patana
          Message 4 of 6 , May 3, 2006
            Here's an updated list of most of our fellow patriot prisoners including Dr. Dean.
                  Write to our patriot prisoners:

              Irwin A. Schiff, Inmate ID No. 08537014
              Florence Correctional Center
              1100 Bowling Road
              Florence, Arizona 85232
              Website: www.paynoincometax.com

              Cynthia Lynn Neun
              c/o 274586 MCC-45B
              North Las Vegas Detention Center
              2332 Las Vegas Blvd., North, Suite 200
              North Las Vegas, Nevada 89030-5957
              Website: www.artaftermidnight.com

              Richard Michael Simkanin
              30383-177 Unit F
              FEDERAL CORRECTIONAL INSTITUTION
              P.O. BOX 7000
              TEXARKANA, TX 75505-7000
              Web page: http://irwinschiff.homestead.com/DickSimkanin.html

              Walter Allen Thompson
              15089-097 AIA
              TAFT CORRECTIONAL INSTITUTION
              PO BOX 7001
              TAFT, CA 93268
              Web pages: http://irwinschiff.homestead.com/AlThompson.html

              Bonita Lynne Meredith 24001-112
              FCI VICTORVILLE MEDIUM II
              FEDERAL CORRECTIONAL INSTITUTION
              PO BOX 5700
              ADELANTO, CA  92301

              Larken Rose
              58421-066, Unit G
              Federal Prison Camp
              P.O. Box 200
              Waymart, PA  18472

              Ward Dean 06076-017
              Federal Detention Center
              PO Box 019120
              Miami, FL 33101-9102
              Website: http://www.warddeanmd.com/irsupdate.htm

              Pending trial, and until outcome, my mail address will be:
              Walter Burien
              P. O. Box 42
              East Brunswick, NJ 08816
              Website: http://cafr1.com/

              Steve Swan
              PO Box 415
              Candia, NH 03034

              Congressman James Traficant
              FMC ROCHESTER 31213-060
              Federal Medical Center
              P.O. Box 4000
              Rochester, MN 55903
              Website: http://www.traficant.com/

              Walt Maken, 43135-061, B1
              Federal Prison Camp
              PO Box 6000
              Ashland, Kentucky 41105
              Website  http://www.angelfire.com/oh4/befree/

              WAYNE BENTSON 46800-008
              FCI
              LA TUNA FEDERAL CORRECTIONAL INSTITUTION
              P.O.  BOX 3000 ANTHONY, TX 88021 web page:
              http://www.treeofthegoldenlight.com/nesara/IRSDrunvalo.htm

              David R. Hinkson
              08795-023
              P.O. Box 8500
              Florence, Colorado 81226
              Website: www.davidhinkson.com

              John Thomas Harpole, No. 14923-006
              Federal Prison Camp
              P.O. Box 1000
              Butner, N.C. 27509
              Website:  http://www.jusbelli.com/harpoletrial.html

            MICHAEL L KAILING 89033-02259 Projected Release Date 05-21-2008
            HONOLULU FDC HONOLULU FEDERAL DETENTION CENTER
            P.O.  BOX 30080
            HONOLULU, HI 96820

            FRED M ORTIZ 89034-02262 Projected Release Date 05-21-2008
            FCI HERLONG FEDERAL CORRECTIONAL INSTITUTION
            P.O.  BOX 800
            HERLONG, CA 96113

            Sterling W Wyatt <swwyatt@...> wrote:
            My letter to my friend, Dr. Ward Franklin  Dean,
            @ R3R169787,  P.O. Box 17800,
            Pensacola FL 32522-7789
            came back marked "No longer at This Address".

            Does anyone know of his whereabouts and address now?

            Sterling Wayne Wyatt

            By: Philip: Patana
            Proud 5th great grandson of Thomas Purchase, an enlistee in the Revolutionary War, Albany County (New York) Militia - Thirteenth Regiment.