Re: [tips_and_tricks] Dr. Dean's address

  • Bob law
    Message 1 of 6 , May 3, 2006
      Look on the federal bureau of prisons web-site. They
      used to have a page to help locate federal inmates.

      > My letter to my friend, Dr. Ward Franklin Dean,
      "No longer at This Address".

      > Does anyone know of his whereabouts and address now?

      http://mail.yahoo.com
    • KENNY KNAPP
      Message 2 of 6 , May 3, 2006
        When I received a response from him, he was here, but stated he was being
        moved for a pych evalutation.

        Dr. Ward Dean M-10
        c/o Santa Rosa Criminal Justice Facility
        P.O Box 7129
        Milton, Florida 32572-7129

        >From: Sterling W Wyatt <swwyatt@...>
        >To: citizensoftheusofa@yahoogroups.com,tips_and_tricks@yahoogroups.com
        >Subject: [tips_and_tricks] Dr. Dean's address
        >Date: Wed, 3 May 2006 02:29:34 -0500
        >
        >My letter to my friend, Dr. Ward Franklin Dean,
        >@ R3R169787, P.O. Box 17800,
        >Pensacola FL 32522-7789
        >came back marked "No longer at This Address".
        >
        >Does anyone know of his whereabouts and address now?
        >
        >Sterling Wayne Wyatt
        >

        >Yahoo! Groups Links

      • susanne waid
        Message 3 of 6 , May 3, 2006

          Did you try the white pages on the search engine, Dogpile?

          Message 4 of 6 , May 3, 2006
            Hi All,

            Recently I joined this list. I have been browsing the message archives and
            this is my first post here. Greetings to all, but please bear with me if I
            botch any list rules or guidelines.

            I'd like to engage a discussion about authenticating evidence with respect
            to the Federal Rules of Evidence (FRoE). All evidence must be authenticated
            in one manner or another. Some forms of evidence are self-authenticating
            pursuant to Rule 902. Alternately, all other forms of evidence are not
            self-authenticating and controlled under Rule 901.

            Generally, authentication is performed by a competent fact witness with
            personal knowledge (Rule 602). But can evidence be authenticated without a
            competent fact witness? If so, what are those guidelines?

            I'm thinking about the IRS administrative and litigation process. For many
            people the evidence trail typically begins with a W-2 or 1099 information
            return. Those documents are not signed under penalties of perjury pursuant
            to section 6065 of the IRC, but an accompanying W-3 or 1096 transmittal
            form provides that jurat. Interestingly, however, after the IRS clerks
            enter into the computer the information from these information returns, the
            information returns and transmittal forms disappear. Yes, the IRS folks
            seem to intentionally destroy evidence.

            With any subsequent contact with IRS bureaucrats, all an alleged taxpayer
            will see are computer print-outs of these information returns, never to see
            the actual original documents. A GAO report from 1996 and a recent report
            from only a couple of months ago reveals that the IRS folks have no way of
            authenticating or securing their computer data. Additionally, the original
            section 6065 jurat no longer exists. That would seem to indicate that these
            computer print-outs cannot be used as admissible evidence.

            Should things get interesting during any tax dispute, the IRS folks merely
            demand that the original payer print a facsimile copy of the original W-2
            or 1099. However, there will be no attached facsimile transmittal form with
            a signed jurat. Thus, there again are no signatures to satisfy section 6065
            and once again a problem seems to exist with respect to authenticating the
            facsimile documents. Of course, at a hearing or trial the IRS folks could
            authenticate the information return through verbal testimony of the payer,
            but often that never happens.

            Another trick the IRS folks will perform is to request copies of canceled
            checks. The sums of those canceled checks likely will match the amount
            reported in the information returns. With the computer print-out, the
            facsimile information returns, and the sum of the canceled checks, there
            seems to be three points to define the line. However, the IRS attorney or
            the hearing officer cannot act as a material witness with respect to those
            documents and possess no standing to provide testimony on behalf of other
            potential witnesses. Therefore, without a competent witness, are the copies
            of canceled checks admissible evidence?

            Rule 803(6) is a hearsay exception rule for records created in the normal
            course of business. But Rule 803(6) requires the documents be authenticated
            by the record custodian or other qualified witness (typically a
            supervisor). The documents are not self-authenticating.

            Rules 1002 and 1003 allow for duplicate documents if reasonable evidence
            can be submitted that the original documents no longer exist, but do those
            rules allow bypassing the authentication process demanded of the original
            documents? Probably not, but I am unsure.

            Rule 903 allows for signed documents to be admitted without verbal
            testimony, but if the jurats no longer exist can those documents be
            admitted under Rule 903? Probably not, but I am unsure.

            Are any of these documents admissible as evidence if there are no competent
            witnesses or jurats available to authenticate those documents? Will a
            hearing officer, judge, or IRS attorney find a loophole in the Rules to get
            those documents admitted as evidence?

            A similar observation appears with documents generated within the IRS. A
            couple of years after the RRA of 1998, to satisfy the arguable intent of
            section 6020(b), the IRS folks abandoned their infamous section 6020(b)
            "dummy returns" and began completing Form 4549 "Income Tax Examination
            Changes." Tax court judges accept the Form 4549 as satisfying the intent of
            section 6020(b), but doing so requires first depending upon information
            returns as being presumptively correct. Yet, although this Form 4549 is
            electronically subscribed, the signature is not under the penalties of
            perjury nor is the information attested to being true, complete, and
            correct. A judge likely will dismiss that latter challenge because if the
            information return is presumptively correct, then the remainder of the
            calculations is basically a plug-and-chug exercise from the existing tax
            tables and exemptions. But is this Form 4549 admissible as evidence if the
            signer of that form does not appear at a hearing or trial to authenticate
            the document and information and there is no signature under penalties of
            perjury?

            Where all of these leads, of course, is if one can successfully challenge
            the authentication of these information returns and documents, then the IRS
            folks possess no evidence that is admissible. Without admissible evidence
            they have no case. 30-day and 90-day letters become voidable. Etc. I'm far
            too cynical that a judge or hearing officer would allow a tax case to
            collapse based upon challenges of authenticating evidence. To do so would
            open the door to collapsing the entire house of cards. Still, I'd like to
            hear ideas and opinions from all of you regarding the authenticating
            process and challenges that arguably could succeed.

            Thanks much.
          • Phil Patana
            Message 5 of 6 , May 3, 2006
              Here's an updated list of most of our fellow patriot prisoners including Dr. Dean.
                    Write to our patriot prisoners:

                Irwin A. Schiff, Inmate ID No. 08537014
                Florence Correctional Center
                1100 Bowling Road
                Florence, Arizona 85232
                Website: www.paynoincometax.com

                Cynthia Lynn Neun
                c/o 274586 MCC-45B
                North Las Vegas Detention Center
                2332 Las Vegas Blvd., North, Suite 200
                North Las Vegas, Nevada 89030-5957
                Website: www.artaftermidnight.com

                Richard Michael Simkanin
                30383-177 Unit F
                FEDERAL CORRECTIONAL INSTITUTION
                P.O. BOX 7000
                TEXARKANA, TX 75505-7000
                Web page: http://irwinschiff.homestead.com/DickSimkanin.html

                Walter Allen Thompson
                15089-097 AIA
                TAFT CORRECTIONAL INSTITUTION
                PO BOX 7001
                TAFT, CA 93268
                Web pages: http://irwinschiff.homestead.com/AlThompson.html

                Bonita Lynne Meredith 24001-112
                FCI VICTORVILLE MEDIUM II
                FEDERAL CORRECTIONAL INSTITUTION
                PO BOX 5700
                ADELANTO, CA  92301

                Larken Rose
                58421-066, Unit G
                Federal Prison Camp
                P.O. Box 200
                Waymart, PA  18472

                Ward Dean 06076-017
                Federal Detention Center
                PO Box 019120
                Miami, FL 33101-9102
                Website: http://www.warddeanmd.com/irsupdate.htm

                Pending trial, and until outcome, my mail address will be:
                Walter Burien
                P. O. Box 42
                East Brunswick, NJ 08816
                Website: http://cafr1.com/

                Steve Swan
                PO Box 415
                Candia, NH 03034

                Congressman James Traficant
                FMC ROCHESTER 31213-060
                Federal Medical Center
                P.O. Box 4000
                Rochester, MN 55903
                Website: http://www.traficant.com/

                Walt Maken, 43135-061, B1
                Federal Prison Camp
                PO Box 6000
                Ashland, Kentucky 41105
                Website  http://www.angelfire.com/oh4/befree/

                WAYNE BENTSON 46800-008
                FCI
                LA TUNA FEDERAL CORRECTIONAL INSTITUTION
                P.O.  BOX 3000 ANTHONY, TX 88021 web page:
                http://www.treeofthegoldenlight.com/nesara/IRSDrunvalo.htm

                David R. Hinkson
                08795-023
                P.O. Box 8500
                Florence, Colorado 81226
                Website: www.davidhinkson.com

                John Thomas Harpole, No. 14923-006
                Federal Prison Camp
                P.O. Box 1000
                Butner, N.C. 27509
                Website:  http://www.jusbelli.com/harpoletrial.html

              MICHAEL L KAILING 89033-02259 Projected Release Date 05-21-2008
              HONOLULU FDC HONOLULU FEDERAL DETENTION CENTER
              P.O.  BOX 30080
              HONOLULU, HI 96820

              FRED M ORTIZ 89034-02262 Projected Release Date 05-21-2008
              FCI HERLONG FEDERAL CORRECTIONAL INSTITUTION
              P.O.  BOX 800
              HERLONG, CA 96113

              Sterling W Wyatt <swwyatt@...> wrote:
              My letter to my friend, Dr. Ward Franklin  Dean,
              @ R3R169787,  P.O. Box 17800,
              Pensacola FL 32522-7789
              came back marked "No longer at This Address".

              Does anyone know of his whereabouts and address now?

              Sterling Wayne Wyatt

              By: Philip: Patana
              Proud 5th great grandson of Thomas Purchase, an enlistee in the Revolutionary War, Albany County (New York) Militia - Thirteenth Regiment.