Dr. Dean's address

  • Sterling W Wyatt
    Message 1 of 6 , May 3 12:29 AM
      My letter to my friend, Dr. Ward Franklin Dean,
      @ R3R169787, P.O. Box 17800,
      Pensacola FL 32522-7789
      came back marked "No longer at This Address".

      Does anyone know of his whereabouts and address now?

      Sterling Wayne Wyatt
    • Bob law
      Message 2 of 6 , May 3 10:42 AM
        Look on the federal bureau of prisons web-site. They
        used to have a page to help locate federal inmates.

        > My letter to my friend, Dr. Ward Franklin Dean,
        "No longer at This Address".

        > Does anyone know of his whereabouts and address now?

        http://mail.yahoo.com
      • KENNY KNAPP
        Message 3 of 6 , May 3 11:00 AM
          When I received a response from him, he was here, but stated he was being
          moved for a pych evalutation.

          Dr. Ward Dean M-10
          c/o Santa Rosa Criminal Justice Facility
          P.O Box 7129
          Milton, Florida 32572-7129

          >From: Sterling W Wyatt <swwyatt@...>
          >To: citizensoftheusofa@yahoogroups.com,tips_and_tricks@yahoogroups.com
          >Subject: [tips_and_tricks] Dr. Dean's address
          >Date: Wed, 3 May 2006 02:29:34 -0500
          >
          >My letter to my friend, Dr. Ward Franklin Dean,
          >@ R3R169787, P.O. Box 17800,
          >Pensacola FL 32522-7789
          >came back marked "No longer at This Address".
          >
          >Does anyone know of his whereabouts and address now?
          >
          >Sterling Wayne Wyatt
          >

          >Yahoo! Groups Links

        • susanne waid
          Message 4 of 6 , May 3 12:22 PM

            Did you try the white pages on the search engine, Dogpile?

            Message 5 of 6 , May 3 12:24 PM
              Hi All,

              Recently I joined this list. I have been browsing the message archives and
              this is my first post here. Greetings to all, but please bear with me if I
              botch any list rules or guidelines.

              I'd like to engage a discussion about authenticating evidence with respect
              to the Federal Rules of Evidence (FRoE). All evidence must be authenticated
              in one manner or another. Some forms of evidence are self-authenticating
              pursuant to Rule 902. Alternately, all other forms of evidence are not
              self-authenticating and controlled under Rule 901.

              Generally, authentication is performed by a competent fact witness with
              personal knowledge (Rule 602). But can evidence be authenticated without a
              competent fact witness? If so, what are those guidelines?

              I'm thinking about the IRS administrative and litigation process. For many
              people the evidence trail typically begins with a W-2 or 1099 information
              return. Those documents are not signed under penalties of perjury pursuant
              to section 6065 of the IRC, but an accompanying W-3 or 1096 transmittal
              form provides that jurat. Interestingly, however, after the IRS clerks
              enter into the computer the information from these information returns, the
              information returns and transmittal forms disappear. Yes, the IRS folks
              seem to intentionally destroy evidence.

              With any subsequent contact with IRS bureaucrats, all an alleged taxpayer
              will see are computer print-outs of these information returns, never to see
              the actual original documents. A GAO report from 1996 and a recent report
              from only a couple of months ago reveals that the IRS folks have no way of
              authenticating or securing their computer data. Additionally, the original
              section 6065 jurat no longer exists. That would seem to indicate that these
              computer print-outs cannot be used as admissible evidence.

              Should things get interesting during any tax dispute, the IRS folks merely
              demand that the original payer print a facsimile copy of the original W-2
              or 1099. However, there will be no attached facsimile transmittal form with
              a signed jurat. Thus, there again are no signatures to satisfy section 6065
              and once again a problem seems to exist with respect to authenticating the
              facsimile documents. Of course, at a hearing or trial the IRS folks could
              authenticate the information return through verbal testimony of the payer,
              but often that never happens.

              Another trick the IRS folks will perform is to request copies of canceled
              checks. The sums of those canceled checks likely will match the amount
              reported in the information returns. With the computer print-out, the
              facsimile information returns, and the sum of the canceled checks, there
              seems to be three points to define the line. However, the IRS attorney or
              the hearing officer cannot act as a material witness with respect to those
              documents and possess no standing to provide testimony on behalf of other
              potential witnesses. Therefore, without a competent witness, are the copies
              of canceled checks admissible evidence?

              Rule 803(6) is a hearsay exception rule for records created in the normal
              course of business. But Rule 803(6) requires the documents be authenticated
              by the record custodian or other qualified witness (typically a
              supervisor). The documents are not self-authenticating.

              Rules 1002 and 1003 allow for duplicate documents if reasonable evidence
              can be submitted that the original documents no longer exist, but do those
              rules allow bypassing the authentication process demanded of the original
              documents? Probably not, but I am unsure.

              Rule 903 allows for signed documents to be admitted without verbal
              testimony, but if the jurats no longer exist can those documents be
              admitted under Rule 903? Probably not, but I am unsure.

              Are any of these documents admissible as evidence if there are no competent
              witnesses or jurats available to authenticate those documents? Will a
              hearing officer, judge, or IRS attorney find a loophole in the Rules to get
              those documents admitted as evidence?

              A similar observation appears with documents generated within the IRS. A
              couple of years after the RRA of 1998, to satisfy the arguable intent of
              section 6020(b), the IRS folks abandoned their infamous section 6020(b)
              "dummy returns" and began completing Form 4549 "Income Tax Examination
              Changes." Tax court judges accept the Form 4549 as satisfying the intent of
              section 6020(b), but doing so requires first depending upon information
              returns as being presumptively correct. Yet, although this Form 4549 is
              electronically subscribed, the signature is not under the penalties of
              perjury nor is the information attested to being true, complete, and
              correct. A judge likely will dismiss that latter challenge because if the
              information return is presumptively correct, then the remainder of the
              calculations is basically a plug-and-chug exercise from the existing tax
              tables and exemptions. But is this Form 4549 admissible as evidence if the
              signer of that form does not appear at a hearing or trial to authenticate
              the document and information and there is no signature under penalties of
              perjury?

              Where all of these leads, of course, is if one can successfully challenge
              the authentication of these information returns and documents, then the IRS
              folks possess no evidence that is admissible. Without admissible evidence
              they have no case. 30-day and 90-day letters become voidable. Etc. I'm far
              too cynical that a judge or hearing officer would allow a tax case to
              collapse based upon challenges of authenticating evidence. To do so would
              open the door to collapsing the entire house of cards. Still, I'd like to
              hear ideas and opinions from all of you regarding the authenticating
              process and challenges that arguably could succeed.

              Thanks much.
            • Phil Patana
              Message 6 of 6 , May 3 1:52 PM
                Here's an updated list of most of our fellow patriot prisoners including Dr. Dean.
                      Write to our patriot prisoners:

                  Irwin A. Schiff, Inmate ID No. 08537014
                  Florence Correctional Center
                  1100 Bowling Road
                  Florence, Arizona 85232
                  Website: www.paynoincometax.com

                  Cynthia Lynn Neun
                  c/o 274586 MCC-45B
                  North Las Vegas Detention Center
                  2332 Las Vegas Blvd., North, Suite 200
                  North Las Vegas, Nevada 89030-5957
                  Website: www.artaftermidnight.com

                  Richard Michael Simkanin
                  30383-177 Unit F
                  FEDERAL CORRECTIONAL INSTITUTION
                  P.O. BOX 7000
                  TEXARKANA, TX 75505-7000
                  Web page: http://irwinschiff.homestead.com/DickSimkanin.html

                  Walter Allen Thompson
                  15089-097 AIA
                  TAFT CORRECTIONAL INSTITUTION
                  PO BOX 7001
                  TAFT, CA 93268
                  Web pages: http://irwinschiff.homestead.com/AlThompson.html

                  Bonita Lynne Meredith 24001-112
                  FCI VICTORVILLE MEDIUM II
                  FEDERAL CORRECTIONAL INSTITUTION
                  PO BOX 5700
                  ADELANTO, CA  92301

                  Larken Rose
                  58421-066, Unit G
                  Federal Prison Camp
                  P.O. Box 200
                  Waymart, PA  18472

                  Ward Dean 06076-017
                  Federal Detention Center
                  PO Box 019120
                  Miami, FL 33101-9102
                  Website: http://www.warddeanmd.com/irsupdate.htm

                  Pending trial, and until outcome, my mail address will be:
                  Walter Burien
                  P. O. Box 42
                  East Brunswick, NJ 08816
                  Website: http://cafr1.com/

                  Steve Swan
                  PO Box 415
                  Candia, NH 03034

                  Congressman James Traficant
                  FMC ROCHESTER 31213-060
                  Federal Medical Center
                  P.O. Box 4000
                  Rochester, MN 55903
                  Website: http://www.traficant.com/

                  Walt Maken, 43135-061, B1
                  Federal Prison Camp
                  PO Box 6000
                  Ashland, Kentucky 41105
                  Website  http://www.angelfire.com/oh4/befree/

                  WAYNE BENTSON 46800-008
                  FCI
                  LA TUNA FEDERAL CORRECTIONAL INSTITUTION
                  P.O.  BOX 3000 ANTHONY, TX 88021 web page:
                  http://www.treeofthegoldenlight.com/nesara/IRSDrunvalo.htm

                  David R. Hinkson
                  08795-023
                  P.O. Box 8500
                  Florence, Colorado 81226
                  Website: www.davidhinkson.com

                  John Thomas Harpole, No. 14923-006
                  Federal Prison Camp
                  P.O. Box 1000
                  Butner, N.C. 27509
                  Website:  http://www.jusbelli.com/harpoletrial.html

                MICHAEL L KAILING 89033-02259 Projected Release Date 05-21-2008
                HONOLULU FDC HONOLULU FEDERAL DETENTION CENTER
                P.O.  BOX 30080
                HONOLULU, HI 96820

                FRED M ORTIZ 89034-02262 Projected Release Date 05-21-2008
                FCI HERLONG FEDERAL CORRECTIONAL INSTITUTION
                P.O.  BOX 800
                HERLONG, CA 96113

                Sterling W Wyatt <swwyatt@...> wrote:
                My letter to my friend, Dr. Ward Franklin  Dean,
                @ R3R169787,  P.O. Box 17800,
                Pensacola FL 32522-7789
                came back marked "No longer at This Address".

                Does anyone know of his whereabouts and address now?

                Sterling Wayne Wyatt

                By: Philip: Patana
                Proud 5th great grandson of Thomas Purchase, an enlistee in the Revolutionary War, Albany County (New York) Militia - Thirteenth Regiment.