How does one establish entirely, NEW personal (numeric ID) profile?

  • pireleif88@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , May 2, 2006

      Can anyone procedurally describe what steps (if any) are needed to be taken in order for one to establish themseeelves an entirely NEW personal (numeric ID) profile, being it is now required.

      Desperately in need of obtaining a state issued drivers license, one that is not already affiliated with my already existing previously issued SS#.  Unfortunately I hold from 40 + yrs previous, same SS# which is presently affiliated with two separate state drivers licenses (ID),both which are previously issued and held by me. Now  for what exists as personal reasons, I DO NOT want my SS# held and in use by me, to be affiliated linked with any newly issued state drivers license being issued/held by me.

      Any thoughts or suggestions as to how one might first go about obtaining a newly issued state drivers license/passport w/o using a SS#?

      NO, I am not a terrorist, escaped convict, child abuser, or from the Mideast.

      IN ALTERNATIVE
      Can or Does A TIN, Or EIN # once issued, equally work in just the same way, by it being allowed used in lieu of a SS# for (ID purposes ) being supplied DMV for same reasoning, registering oneself for a first time newly issued state drivers license?

      Using the same examples principles supplied above, for same reasoning mentioned held in place,
      What is best way example for one to first obtain a NEW passport being issued, without first using an already previously issued SS# being supplied existing from before, in order that they obtain a newly issued Passport to themselves now, without it being affiliated linked to any (newly) issued SS#, TIN, EIN, or the previously issued SS#?

    • Bob law
      Message 2 of 2 , May 3, 2006
        Your state should have in effect an affidavit of fact
        covering a religious objection to the use of the
        number as an identifier. Call or write your Secretary
        of State's Office in the State capital and ask them if
        they have any such program available.

        http://mail.yahoo.com