Re: [tips_and_tricks] Social Security # & babies

  • Occupant Family
    Message 1 of 54 , May 2, 2006
      Greetings,

      The problem is not that a "certificate" may be needed in the future...
      The problem is your false belief in the security of a certificate over
      that of the material evidence from a family Bible!
      I have yet to find ANY COURT that will not recognize the
      family bible as overwhelming material evidence of "facts" or
      family "statistics" as shown in it! It is what is known as "ultimate
      facts" and will stand against most any attempt at rebuttal!

      Deo volente,
      Jim

      It is not the things that we know to be true that hurt us...
      It is the things we know to be true THAT ARE NOT!

      On Tue, 2 May 2006 17:23:43 -0600 "Grant Innes" <ginnes@...> writes:

      The problem is that a certificate may be needed by the child in the future, for example, getting a passport.

      Message 54 of 54 , May 27, 2006
        On May 2, 2006, at 4:23 PM, Grant Innes wrote:

        > The problem is that a certificate may be needed by the child in the
        > future, for example, getting a passport.

        Why would one "need" a passport, as opposed to just desiring the
        convenience it may afford? Most countries have provisions for
        accepting foreigners without them having a passport. A passport just
        means that the current US regime will vouch for you to a foreign
        government. People who are not foreign to that particular government
        can do the same thing. The USA may be respected somewhere still, but
        usually a country respects its own citizens more. With most countries,
        an invitation to visit from one of their nationals, plus that person's
        agreement to be responsible for you while you are there, is enough.