Theology rather than law??

  • Legalbear
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 28 9:26 AM

      Here: http://www.commondreams.org/views06/0120-24.htm law professor Rosa Parks concludes a discussion in her column on modern day Constitutional interpretation by saying:

      “But that's the deep oddity of American constitutional culture. Despite its all-too-human origins, we treat our Constitution as revealed truth, and we want our judges to serve as its infallible priests.

      “And this, perhaps, is the best I can offer my students: the suggestion that in the United States today, constitutional interpretation is best understood as a form of theology rather than law.”

      PHONE #s: 970-330-3883/720-203-5142 c.

      BEAR'S WEB PAGES:

      www.legal-research-video.com
      www.legalbears.com